• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

thetoysurgeon

thetoysurgeon

Battalion Commander
Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know. I am out of the hobby for a while. I'll still be making items, but I have had enough and need a big rest. I am in the middle of changing ISPs and will let you know when I have a new e-mail account for those who are interested. I just sent my twins to college and I need to support the family more than I have.

Family first my friend, you will be missed, make sure to email me new addy once you're set up with your new ISP. Take care.

Oh man. I for one will miss you and your excellent work.

But your right family comes first. Thanks for all the outstanding work you have done for us and me too.

Sorry to hear you are leaving for awhile....but I also want to thank you for the Japanese boots and leggings....good trade. Take care, Murray

Although Dennis's hobby time is on the back burner at the moment I have to thank him very much indeed for taking the time and effort not only to buy me one of the DX exclusives, the Johan Huber figure, but to get the man himself to autograph the box for me and then send it transAtlantic!
Great guy to trade with and I certainly hope his time away is short. Many thanks Dennis (................bawbag! :cool: )

Completed a trade of some tanker helmets with Dennis again. :!: Very concientious asset to the hobby and hope will be back soon. Need to complete some 30 and 50 cal crate transactions when you return! :D

I just wanted to say I received my end of a trade with Dennis today. Smooth transaction with no problems great guy to deal with. A1!

I got an email asking if I was pleased with thetoysurgeon's Flak 38 gun I used on my 250/9 for the contest. The answer is absolutely yes! In fact I liked it so much I asked him to make some KwK 30 guns for my early armored cars. Those came out just as nice. You can't go wrong with his products.

First deal

Just did my first deal with Dennis. He bought a couple loose unis from me and the cash arrived at my door two days after we closed the deal. Super fast and nice guy to talk with. And yes, those are some freakin amazing Flaks the dude's got. :-P

Just completed my first trade with Dennis. Communication was great and shipping was fast. A real pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended!

Just finished my first trade with Dennis. Fast shippment and good communications. Thanks again Dennis.

Boyd

Just completed my first deal with Dennis for some Tellermine crates.
he went above and beyond with the extra's he tossed in.

Great guy, great service & awesome products!

Thanks again!
-Tony

Just completed another trade with Dennis, that 30 cal crate and ammo cans are great...great guy, highly recommended!

Daniel

Back