• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

"Totenkopf" rises again!

B Hellqvist

Company Commander
totte_1.jpg

In 1944, the shortage of suitable SS troops made Himmler go to extreme measures. With the help of Ahnenerbe necromancers, ancient rune magic was successful in raising fallen SS soldiers. SS cemeteries on the Eastern Front were scoured, and about 1,000 dead were reanimated. The toll on the necromancers was frightful, though, and most of them went insane.

totte_2.jpg

The raised troops were in various states of decay. For some reason, corpses from the "Totenkopf" - Death's Head - division were easier to raise than those from other divisions. There were theories that the division's ties with the concentration camps infused the dead with a particular strain of evil.

totte_3.jpg

The plan was to unleash the undead army on Soviet troops, causing panic among the superstitious Russians. The preparations went well, and the sole surviving necromancer placed himself in the middle of the ghastly host to better control the undead. The effect of the unspeakable battalion could never be recorded, as Soviet artillery happened to blow the zombies and skeletons to kingdom come. The forbidden tomes with the unholy spells are believed to have been brought to South America after the war, and might explain some rumours from isolated parts of Paraguay...

Back