• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

What are the rarest WWII 1:6 loose items?

Figures.......Albert Kesselring, Dx05 Klaus, Corbin Black, Artur Hecht, Kurt Dorr, Garrett White, Omar Bradley, Erwin (fallshcirmjager), Zimm (fallschirmjager) Ernst & Kalt, DX 05 D.A.K. Motorcycle & Figure & James Gordon IMHO would be the ones that stand out.

Next in line figures like Zeke, Alan, Deke, Dan Summers and someday Doc Brown (SHORT PRODUCTION RUN)

-Jason

Well theres the SVT 40 and the ultra rare scoped version 8) , MP28 , DML Thompsons, BAR's, and in my opinion Stens and SMLE's.

Ansgar with his MP 44 bent barrel attactment. I would love to have another one of those. :!:

vehicle

A british gasmask bag.

the russian scoped rifle that came with that SS-NCO-sniper

a lot of CH stuff we have never heard off....

Henrik

For the past month i have had an add in the Black market page of the Sixth Div(please forgive me mentioning another board) i have been trying to trade for the BBI Ernst Wagner respirator with flight cap and a DML Mike Connolly backpack with Meatcan pouch with no luck whatsoever....... in my own items to trade list i have a Denison and a B.A.R with cloth ammo belt (Wiley version's) so i have to go with the Ernst and Connolly piece's.
Winterdan

The funny thing is I never really needed or had any use for most of that rarer stuff so to me it's not all that important to seek it out. The only piece I ever thought was cool was the barrel that goes around corners and one of the guys here actually gave me one! (Thank you) I just thought it was such and odd peice I wanted one but never came across one. I think stuff from figures that were short runs are what people seem to want. When it comes to a lot of the prices asked for this rarer stuff I wouldn't bother anyway. Lately I see a lot of those figures selling cheap compared to what people were asking for a couple years ago. I always loved the DML Stiener figure and it was selling for $125.00 on Ebay. Within the last couple years I have managed to get three for less than that. I have scored several Cyber Hobby figures that were quite expensive for less than the retail. I guess if your not in a hurry you'll eventualy find stuff you want and not have to empty your wallet to get it. There is some of that super secret member CH stuff I would mind getting but even right from CH it way over priced the secondary market prices would keep me from ever seeking it out.

It also seems to me that people are looking for US stuff a lot more than the German but with most of the stuff out there being German that stuff is fairly common. Before I stopped collecting for a while I was buying a lot of Bbi US stuff IMHO it was much better than the DML but all that stuff is basically long gone. I guess to me basic US gear is what I like to seek out. I have all the US vehicles but only a handfull of figures for them.

I would say the M41 Pack System - Zeke, while Alan came with just the haversack portion.

Mp44 Ammo Cloth Pouches (single pouches easier to find then the pair) BBI Fallschirmjaeger Private, Dragon Erwin Stangenberg, Ansgar, Aldo Holger, DID Hans Ebner

M1928 Haversack (Connelly and Bud [bud minus the meat can pouch])

plus some of the other stuff also previously mentioned.

The wireman's tool that came with the 21C Mo-hawked 101st Airborne guy

Cotswold's carbine holster for a folding-stock carbine

Dragon's 101st Airborne signaling cricket

Anything loose from any of the BBI 60th Anniversary The Way We Were figures

Loke666";p="109816 said:
A british gasmask bag.

the russian scoped rifle that came with that SS-NCO-sniper

a lot of CH stuff we have never heard off....

Henrik

No problems with The Pre war type respirator case. Lots of those around from Coleman at present. the DML one is best left alone due to its rounded corners etc. If you mean the later war one that came with Collins then i am in agreence.

CHeers
Al

here's a list of items ive been meaning to ge that I cant find anywhere

SS face veils (DML's come uo with new ones, but they might go fast)

german horse hair cavalry pack (like w/soldat 001)

M42 tunics

scoped G43's

kurt dorrs headscultps

JU 52 and DC3 doorways (Luckily, i have both somewhere)

camouflage US jump uniforms

german leather flught jackets

karl stroop uniforms

DiD Jager's jump smock & parachute

German gaiters that aren't too big

late pattern FG42's

44'dot HBT uniforms

an HS with real hair that wont some out whn you dunk it in paint thinner

Back