• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

WW1 German

I will echo Kev's remarks. On your Germans and your French you've really chosen excellent head sculpts for the figures.

Thanks guys !
I think the head sculpt will make or break a figure. Always changing them up to get the "right" one.

1 more from the collection
A combination of Battlegear, Cal-Tek and DID
The rifle got a repaint to make it more accurate for the period.

Nice figures!

Just marvelous work on the Second!

Cya
Hankster

Last edited:
Very nicely done WWI German soldiers.... Excellent work creating these figures.... I have an SS figure with that mg and tripod so I could be used with a WWI figure and use the uniform as a coastal artillery figure just replace the SS insignia with KM insignia, as coastal Marine wore a tunic very similar to the early SS with the lower pockets with just the button down flap and the pocket internal pocket

recently i've been kitbashing a few ww1 guys too! both did and cal-tek really put out some nice gear. your weathering really bring the figures to the forefront...kudos

Back