• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Big Red One

1. B

My latest project

John great looking work! What are you using to cut the foam board with?
  2. B

My latest project

My plan for a street is a bag of concrete from Menards. They have different kinds with bigger or smaller gravel in it. Once I mix it up and pour it, I will let it "set up". The take a hose/sprayer and carefully spray the top off exposing the "pea Gravel" John
  3. B

Weekend of Scott :)

I have had Scott do My Duece Truck and My Sherman Tank. A great guy who does fantastic work and will go the extra mile when it come to shipping and protecting a large vehicle. IReally need to get some better photos of the Duece
  4. B

Radio Op

Great Looking figures, Looey! That Sparkey Radio is Fantastic looking! I guess I will be the stick in the mud and say I don't like the gloves.They seem to look to plasticy(is that aword?) Fall Out! BRO
  5. B

LT, Special Boat Section, Italy

Very Nice Fig! I also like the HS as well! keep up the great work Fall Out BRO
  6. B

Return to Friendly Lines, Chapter 4: The Jungle (Many Pics)

Another nail biteing installment John! You are becoming quite the Mark Twain story teller. It took awhile to download the photo's on my..... :oops: Dial-up computer, But it was well worth the wait! Fall Out BRO
  7. B

Return to Friendly Lines, Chapter 3: The Aviator

Wow John! That is greatest airial scene I have ever seen! Man oh Man is that a fantastic piece of work! Your definately giving them boys across the pond a run for their money! Ive been kinda laying low here with a New baby and all, but I have managed to bash 8 of the 12 Iwo Jima Marines Im...
  8. B

What to do about Snipers. "Les Boys" fix it!

That Backyard has served you well once again! Great shoot and story! I really love the wide landscape photos. What kind of camera are you using to get that wide landscape shot? Fall Out BRO
  9. B

Red Bulls under fire

Drummer, My two cents worth! Great stuff again! Your photo angles really add a unique prespective. BRO
  10. B

My paratrooper (WIP and a few shots of my Stuart)

Speerz, Nice Looking Para! Gear him up and give him a weapon and he will be awesome! The work on the Stuart looks pretty good! The fender cut look like good. As for Marines! I just completed my 9th Iwo Jima Marine. I need 3 more to make a full Rifle squad. I just got buried in another...
  11. B

The Battle Gear Uniforms

The Price.
  12. B

I don't believe it! another CH=Kettenkrad (normandy version)

My Cyber-Hobby Boycott is more based on their Credit Card Fraud than anything else. BRO
  13. B

101st Bash

Always nice to see US and Allied figures to help combat the hoards of Germans that seem to be EVERYWHERE! Be careful the Darkside can lure even the most Patriotic! I would lighted the pants insyead of trying to darken the jacket. Scrub the pants down with some "Comet" detergent and it will...
  14. B

The Bedford Boys 6th June 1944 Omaha Beach

Mr.Wilson, Very nice work of art you have created! Fall out Bro
  15. B

7th Armored at St. Vith (Many Photos)

Dave, Wow! That is some serious stuff you have. It great to see the US represented in the fantastic way you have created it. One of the best US collection I have seen! Great Work! Fall Out! BRO
Back