• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by CharlesBronson

1. C

US Ammo Cans and Crates!

Yeah, I'd probably order a couple off you.
  2. C

New Soldier Story Afrika Korps Figure

Looks sweet, the fit of the uniform looks really good. Too bad I don't collect DAK. I figure some of you guys out there are pretty stoked on this.
  3. C

DML US Army Winter Medic Accessory Set

True, the bag is completley ridiculously wrong. You could buy all these items separatley and cheaper than you would pay for it from CH.
  4. C

I don't really know if this is as life or death as everyone is making it out to be. So what if they sell this overpriced set online, I guess it would be better than this stuff sitting in a warehouse in China. From a business standpoint. They surely cannot think that releasing this set and the...
  5. C

I think they're just getting rid of old parts. I was totally hoping to see them re release Doc Peterson's kit.
  6. C

New DML 35th Infantryman Steve Hartman Gear+

When is this coming out?
  7. C

Staff Sergeant, 75th US Inf div.

Yeah, I want to know what greatcoat that is.
  8. C

Johns Stuff Decals

Awesome man!
  9. C

More Panzerwerk stuff !

Lookin good Steve!
  10. C

SS fjr oberscharführer in the cemetery of Drvar,May 1944.

Great pose! Are those NLM Jump Boots?
  11. C

Diamond plate decking?

I guess that 1/24th scale diamond plate is discontinued. I might go for the 1/16th. Do you guys think this will work well?
  12. C

Diamond plate decking?

Thanks Pangea!
  13. C

Diamond plate decking?

I guess he's not selling from his eBay site anymore. I did however send him a message from eBay. Thanks Mark!
  14. C

Diamond plate decking?

I'm sorry if this is a late pass, but I'm having trouble trying to find some in 1/6th scale. I found some in 1/24th scale, I was wondering if this would be able to pass off as 1/6th. Thanks in advance guys.
  15. C

veteran jeep

The weathering on this Jeep is fantastic.
Back