• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by DeltaLima

1. D

Tony Barton's hd sculpts - how to attach to DML, Volks body?

Hi Guys, :!: Thank you very much for the advise. I will give it try. :wink:
  2. D

The New Barracks

Wow, :shock: your collection is awesome!
  3. D

My 1/6th RC Stuart

Congrads on a great acquisition. Lots of detailing possibilities to make this an awesome tank. :!: Hope to see more eye candy of this work horse.
  4. D

Tony Barton's hd sculpts - how to attach to DML, Volks body?

Hi, Just wondering if any of you guys have ever attempted doing this. And would appreciate your advise. I have some of the great head sculpts and am planning to use them on the figures, so I thought I may as well as for advise in the hope of avoiding costly mistakes. Thanks in advance.
  5. D

Zundapp KS750 w/ Sidecar

Looking forward to receiving mine too! :-P
  6. D

Case of wine = case for figures

Thanks, I find this suggestion very helpful. Six packs. Maybe can even stag them up for storage. :-P
  7. D

Let's talk about Mules!

For me a walking mule (grey or brown) in tow by a french peasant. USD100-USD150++?
  8. D

!New headsculpt for Next Week!--Who do you want made?

Well, I would also like an Ike and Churchhill.
  9. D

German Field Kitchen from William-Preview(some pics for now)

Thanks guys. Hi Jack, The leaf springs are made of individual lengths of bent metal.... try an educated guess ;) And with the way it is attached to the body and axle, it does gives a certain level of suspension. I am also impressed by the wooden wheels, nice wood work for the spockets. Just...
  10. D

Thanks for the offer Jack. At the price you are offering, it is steal IMO. It would have cost very much more in the early days, approx 10 years back :wink: I talk to you. Meanwhile, looks like I am due to go out the door in about 10 minutes time. What the heck! I post some pics now for the...
  11. D

Hi Guys, I just received my ALL METAL WWII German Field Kitchen from William (nice and easy going kinda guy) and I am not trying to promote his stuff. BUT I am so excited :shock: and pleased that I have to share with you guys, and the guys who are awaiting delivery of their models. You will...
  12. D

Headsculpts- Need advise in getting SPR and band of brother

Thanks Dubar1, I will check it out. Please keep it coming guys, thanks.
  13. D

Headsculpts- Need advise in getting SPR and band of brother

Hi Guys, I have laid off collecting for the past two years due to work :oops: , and the passion for 1/6 is rekindled. Hope you guys can advise me on the sources to getting good custom headsculpts for "saving private ryan" and "Band of brothers". Thank you inadvance. :!:
Back