• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by LizardKing1968

1. L

21st Panzer Division in Normandy uniform question...

As it turns out. Numerous Junior Officers and senior NCOs in ALL the regiments did wear the gray-green wraps. But it seems none of the EM did so. Their predominance in wear was the tan water-marsh camo hooded smocks (1st pattern) with splinter camo helmet covers and underneath the standard gray...
  2. L

New usa tanker set.

Meh. bummer. will have to pass on it. Thanks Bro cheers Fred!!
  3. L

so where is?

Hate to say it but great forums like this are a dying breed. Everything is happening in FB. I buy most of my stuff from dealers and vendors on FB. Everything is NOW there. cheers M
  4. L

New usa tanker set.

the tanker jacket is a hot mess. the pockets, as mentioned and the texture of the fabric used is way off. But the rest looks good to decent. will pick one up.
  5. L

DML's return to 1/6th

let the exotic requests commence..lol. come on folks, we all know what dragon is going to release already. it will be another several hundred german landsers and grenadiers coupled with a few GIs and perhaps a Brit or 2....LoL. peace Miguel
  6. L

761st shoulder patch question

Dragon screwed up on that Roscoe figure. The 630 TD Btl. was a white unit. IN FACT there were only 2 AA TD units within the dozens upon dozens of all white Tank Destroyer battalions...people seem to get confused with the distinct patch of a panther head with orange backdrop...thinking it's for...
  7. L

Fj´s Officer, Tunisia 1943.

beautiful figure. bravo!!
  8. L

Fields of Armor / Loic Anthian

wow. i can understand. all i can say is he does like to take his time fulfilling the orders. i've waited a couple of months for some orders. mind you all i buy is tank cupolas for bases on my custom tanker figures. he's been good at getting back to me when inquiring about my orders but it does...
  9. L

DID Announces WW2 Rangers!!!

That looks like a 1:1 assault vest. pretty sure it's not 1/6th as i don't see the ribbed straps..lol. peace Miguel
  10. L

Digger Scout!!

thanks guysfor the nice comments... will give that site a try.thank you Pangaea95 Yes it is the 21st century owen gun. i did a little work on it. namaste Miguel
  11. L

Digger Scout!!

Hello folks. i've pretty much given up on photobucket as it's become too tedious to post in forums these days. But here's something i did last year. It's a WW2 Aussie. Digger Scout!! "Aussie jungle patrol" Sergeant 25th Brigade 7th Division New Guinea 1943-44...
  12. L

Looking for German WW2 Tank commander upgrades imformation please?

Kurt Meyer wasn't a tank commander..he was a regimental and then divisional commander.
  13. L

jg62464

Just got my Owen sub from John. Fast seller. buy with confidence!!! namaste Miguel
  14. L

Royal East Kent Regiment 1942

fantastic figure! the base is great too. Miguel
  15. L

Some of my 1st Marine Division figures I'm working on

excellent figure. congrats! namaste Miguel
Back