• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by niall68

1. N

1/6 fully integrated Stug III G

wow a real stunner!
  2. N

1:6 US Army T29 107MM self-propelled mortar

Simply outstanding You should market your 3D 1/6th products for our community
  3. N

A small preview of M10 tank destroyer

Simply outstanding Your collection of panzer and allied tanks has sent me drooling!
  4. N

Monkey Rabbit Studio

Pity I would love to order a panzer III tank but monkey rabbit studio have closed itself down. If they reopen I’d like to know if I can order a 1/6th panzer
  5. N

trying to contact owner of thePanzertrap.com

All sorted out as Tim Bowman has finally contacted me.
  6. N

trying to contact owner of thePanzertrap.com

Hi guys I'm trying to contact the owner of thepanzertrap.com because I want to buy his few 1/6th panzer IV Ausf H parts. I have noticed that his website has not been updated since 2016. Do anyone know the owner? Would be grateful if you could PM me. Many thanks Niall
  7. N

The Last Drop: 75th Anniversary of Operation Varsity

Fabulous! Loved your photo story of 'Ron Vostald US paras in operation Varsity!
  8. N

The 1/6 scale Jagdpanzer fully internally constructed version is rebuilt again

Outstanding! Wish I could buy your 1/6th jagdpanther and panther tanks for my 1/6th collection!
  9. N

Who bought out Panzerwerks?

Finger crossed 'cos there is 1/6th parts that I want to order again from panzerwerks
  10. N

PanzerWerks

Why don't Field of Armour buy Panzerwerks as it would be brilliant
  11. N

Dragon Models USA announced 1/6 Sherman Firefly kit!

What happened to DRAGON 75048 1/6 SCALE SHERMAN MK.IC "FIREFLY" HYBRID TANK MODEL KIT? Was it ever released or cancelled?
  12. N

Report on first meeting of new club w/ photos

wow outstanding!
  13. N

Toy Models plan to release 1/6th Steyr 1500A/02

Interesting photos which was posted on Rolling Thunder forum in 2 months ago but no-one batted their eyelids I am certain it is the Toy Model Steyr 1500A/02. Perfect & correct DunkleGelb colour unlike Taowan's DunkleGelb version as well weathered. I have contacted the makers in few mins ago...
  14. N

My Sdfkz 10 Demag (super-detailed)

Hi all Sdkfz 10 Demag was one of my 1/6th German Half track project. I purchased Sdfkz 10 demag from Toy Chest Collectables in 2 years ago. It was a very basic Sdfkz 10 Demag with nice 3 camo scheme which I requested for it. I superdetailed it with Armorpax 1/6th German tool set, tool bracket...
Back