• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Sixth sense

1. S

Full Metal Dingo 1/6 4wd RC prototype

We'll here it is.... al 17 kilos of it. - 1/6 scale - Metal model kit - With RC motion pack - Lots of detail - Working hinges and more Price: TBD (still some small things to sort out) Available soon. www.westfrontarmor.nl
  2. S

First casting prototypes have arrived
  3. S

In the final stage of making adjustments. They hope to start taking order end of november and delivery in march 2018.
  4. S

This is their first vehicle. The website is currently under construction. They are setting up shop.
  5. S

No, it's custom designed for the Dingo
  6. S

I'm currently working on the prototype of a 1/6 full metal 4WD RC Dingo for a new Dutch manufacturer. It's nearing completion. Some parts still need to be made and added, some need alteration. The plastic parts will be white metal. It will be sold later this year as a model kit, including motion...
  7. S

1/6 FOA Panzer IV

Problem with this method.. keep your tank out of the sun. Very often the glued PE sheets will start warping when it's getting hot. :s
  8. S

Panther Gun Travel Lock, 75mm Shell and Kubelwagen accessories

Fyi. Steve Winstone in England makes a great working panther travel lock. steve.winstone@sky.com
  9. S

question 1:6 US 55 Gallon Fuel drum

Re: qestion 1:6 US 55 Gallon Fuel drum See your private messages
  10. S

Tiger 1 - Normandy cat

Taking a closer look closer at details like wheels, armor thickness, turret etc it looks to me that it's a Tiger made by Verio. http://www.tankmodel.com/veriometal.php Sadly I can't see the top of the hull. A Tiger by Verio has no large circle cutout in the top plate of the hull (like...
  11. S

1/6 WW2 USMC figures, ration packs and insignia.

Panzerwerk.com has a great pdf for 1/6 k rations you can print yourself for free http://www.panzerwerk.com//index.php?page=shop.getfile&file_id=304&product_id=455&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
  12. S

American Redcross Volunteer

Hey JC, Pm send
  13. S

Hi JC, I know what you mean. I visit fabric/textile stores sometimes hahaha. I'll look around to see if I can find some fabric for you.
  14. S

Once again great work! Only thing that is open for debate... The uniform's color. It's often described as light grey, on a lot of images it appers to look as light blue, but that has to to with the lighting. I've seen long sleeve us nurses uniforms with a blue color, but those are much bluer...
  15. S

More photos for you JC.
Back