• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by tankfan0720

1. tankfan0720

RC BMW R75

Bike runs good. Hard to steer and drive and take video. Fun project. Needs some more details, MG34, a couple figures, maybe some saddle bags or gas cans. Adding a few scale extra details, this will house LED light. Thanks for all comments, Till next time. B
  2. tankfan0720

RC BMW R75

Brief update Motor and chain fitted; Needed chain a way to tension chain a bit, trying this design first... Side car fitted; Other side; Hope to have it running soon, till then.. B
  3. tankfan0720

RC RSO

Finally some nice weather outside for photo shoot. Just about done with skateboard, er trailer for RSO. Aerial view.... Now need to make something to put in the trailer...... B
  4. tankfan0720

RC BMW R75

Max if you print this one its a fun project, but for some reason the designer didn't size the wheel bearing properly. I had to redesign the hubs. If you want the STL for those let me know. Also I printed hard PLA+ version of the tire and they look great once painted. Frank Wang on FB made a...
  5. tankfan0720

RC BMW R75

Another new project. Always loved the German motorbikes. If you have a printer this guy makes some great models. https://cults3d.com/en/search?q=MINIALAND57 Assembly side view: Side car: Front end: wheel assembly: Friend and fellow builder in Oz made some sweet rubber tires for the...
  6. tankfan0720

RC RSO

Thanks all for nice feedback. More photos coming soon.
  7. tankfan0720

SdKfz 250 project

Great looking 250, are yo going to RC it? Nice detail you have added. B
  8. tankfan0720

Reworked Sdkfz 250/8 Neu

Looks great! Love the little half tracks.
  9. tankfan0720

Please allow me to introduce myself

Hey Max-U52, welcome to the site, lots of great BIG scale projects here.
  10. tankfan0720

RC RSO

Canopy frame designed: New friend for RSO: Drawings from "Nuts and Bolts, #29, RSO
  11. tankfan0720

Field kitchen II

Nice! What time is lunch served!:love:
  12. tankfan0720

3D printed RC Hetzer

Tomas (Warprints) model is very nicely detailed. I like mine.
  13. tankfan0720

RC RSO

Hello SAG - Happy 2024! Time flies. Got a little <camo> color on the RSO. Thanks for the nice comments and feedback. - cheers. Door from another vehicle? Street legal - License plates added. Hub caps added Metal track version in the works; Drop sides Fake Pick axe - resin...
  14. tankfan0720

1/6 fully integrated Stug III G

That definitely ups the bar on a 1/6 model - esp on the interior level of detail. Truly outstanding. Is this all metal? I would like more build info as well. Wonderful model. It would take me 6 years just to do the CAD modelling! B
  15. tankfan0720

Post any comments, observations, issues... whatever you like ... about the new board here

Hi Admin - it popped up whenever I tried to post a reply to a thread. But I'm not seeing it pop up again now? Strange -I've posted on this site for years and never had that issue before. Thank you - Bob
Back