• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by TheSynchronizer

1. T

An odd question about a 21st century stuart

He finished up the designs, and they're up on shape ways if anyone else is interested. :amer_rollin: https://www.shapeways.com/product/646HK57JY/1-6-adapted-road-stamped-wheel-stuart?optionId=60606472&li=ostatus...
  2. T

Hey there, got another question, can you measure out the overall dimensions between the outer two hubs? The modelor seems slightly confused, I just want to double check it's correct before doing the finalization.
  3. T

Hey there, got a question so can you measure out the overall dimensions between the outer two...

Hey there, got a question so can you measure out the overall dimensions between the outer two hubs. The modelor seems slightly confused, I just want to double check it's correct before doing the finalization. [IMG]
  4. T

Thank you apprecite it.
  5. T

Yeah pretty much same measurement that would fit onto a 21st century suspension block. Appreciate the help though.
  6. T

So i'm trying to make some custom road wheels for my 21st century stuart with the help of a 3d modeller but unfortunately i'm 8,000km away from home for the next two months... :s Would anyone happen to have one that would be willing to measure out the diameter of the roadwheel, the thickness of...
  7. T

New Armorpax parts

Oh man, may have to add these to my order when you get back :)
  8. T

Panzerwerk Update

I was wondering why the website was down and now I know :( I had some things I planned to buy after I got back from deployment for my Stewart. Darn... Hope all goes well for your new job, hopefully you'll come back to doing resin parts one day, I need yo Stewart tracks and road wheels lol
Back