• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by viaad

1. viaad

Photos from the 12th Annual SSCC FIGURECON

Fred, Those are some great photos. Thanks for sharing! It looks like it was a great time. The dioramas are nicely done. That IED blast on the Hummer is amazing! :!:
  2. viaad

Tiger Crew 1944

Nice use of the denim uniform that DML put out. You don't see many of them. The base is cool too! The mods you make to your bodies look very natural! :rock:
  3. viaad

Tiger I Rebuild

Nice improvements! The tank sitting amongst the trees in the right light shows how camo can be effective! :!:
  4. viaad

1794, 40th Foot in Flanders

Your work is amazing! You have truly pushed the hobby to another level! :!:
  5. viaad

MG 42 Stellung hands up krauts Germany 1945

Impressive photography! Your posing of the figures is well done as well! Many of the shots look very natural and lifelike.
  6. viaad

12 SS Panzergrenadier Division. Norrey en Bessin, Normandy 1944.

Wow! :rock: those figures are outstanding. Great work!
  7. viaad

M7 priest 105MM Howitzer

Nice build! Not too many of those around.
  8. viaad

Heer Cavalry Officer.

That guy looks sharp! Your molding of the crusher cap is well done, what all caps should look like. What're are the riding breeches from?
  9. viaad

Staghound, Inns of Court Rgt, HQ Co. 11th AD, June 1944

Another great looking vehicle Eduardo!
  10. viaad

Panzergrenadier, last winter 1945.

The figure turned out looking great! A very nice rendition!
  11. viaad

German Infantry Mortar Platoon - 1944

That looks great! Nice details at all levels.
  12. viaad

Fourth Annual Kentuckiana GI Joe Toy Expo - Louisville, KY - 8/05/17

Fred, may have to make the trip out east for this. We can enjoy a long weekend and hang out.
  13. viaad

Bison Update

That's looking great Hammer!
  14. viaad

Bedford QL Truck

That's a fantastic build Ogre! You're a master with styrene. Is the tank an Archer TD?
Back