• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Obergefreiter Hans

Let them come..............Small german vignette

Where'd you get the helmet net? I want to make one now.
  2. Obergefreiter Hans

Helmet weathering?

I got my hands on the figure Eugen quickly after posting and being directed to him for sale (thank you for those messages). I knew I would need a new helmet for him because his is plastic with a leather chin strap (odd for that good of figure) so before hand I bought a new metal helmet to paint...
  3. Obergefreiter Hans

German MG gunner

Oh man, that's awesome! Well done!
  4. Obergefreiter Hans

Unlucky

Where'd you get the plastic rod and what can I use to drill a hole that small that won't break the plastic? I wasn't sure it would be possible to drill into plastic like that without it breaking.. I see I was wrong
  5. Obergefreiter Hans

Unlucky

[/URL][/IMG]
  6. Obergefreiter Hans

Unlucky

Ok well, I've always had problems with Mg34s/mg42s breaking at the bipod. So it happened a week ago I was frustrated because it had happened twice before already (but one the other time was a break were the saddle goes on. In the mail today another Mg came. I opened it up and if things couldn't...
  7. Obergefreiter Hans

E.J.

Thank you for your comment/compliment!
  8. Obergefreiter Hans

E.J.

Why thank you!
  9. Obergefreiter Hans

E.J.

Yea thats what I think too
  10. Obergefreiter Hans

E.J.

UnterOffizier Emrik Janak on the Eastern Front, late 1943. Based off a M40 helmet I have with the initials E.J. in it. I've always wondered what the story behind it was... it was found In a dried up well.. the leather is pretty fragile but really really well preserved. I oiled up the chinstrap...
  11. Obergefreiter Hans

La cabaÑa (diorama)

Looking awesome! You gotta tell where the insignia and tunic is from!!! I really like the boots, some time those leather boots come out lookin awkward and bulky but those fit well.
  12. Obergefreiter Hans

Well hello!

Hey everybody, I'm back! I took a break from everything for about a year and a half but it looks like I'm back. Getting back into late war German figures again and decided to start buying again. Any recommendations on late war SS figures from the Eastern Front. I'm really interested in the...
  13. Obergefreiter Hans

Keeping low, Panzerjäger Eastern Front44

How do you keep the Helmet cover on so well? Everytime I mess with helmet covers they always look too bulky and loose the helmets shape!
  14. Obergefreiter Hans

Battle of Kursk 1943

This is my favorite figure I've ever seen, simply amazing! What company is the tunic made by I love it.
  15. Obergefreiter Hans

Shelf diorama: German HQ

I love this, absolutely fantastic!
  16. Obergefreiter Hans

How do I fix this!?

How do I fix this? I think I might just buy a new head or paint it maybe. I posted a wanted thread for the head. How do I paint the nose. What kind of paint where can I get it. What do I do?
  17. Obergefreiter Hans

Eastern Front

It was a great day but the wind was pretty tough on me. Thank you
  18. Obergefreiter Hans

Eastern Front

There we are, that little wall was a tricky little thing to make.
Back