• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. G

Niall68

Great transaction with Niall68, Excellent communication, very fast delivery to New Zealand, got quote for postage ...all round a very nice experiance to deal with.....Allso Niall thanks for coming to my call with a spare DX05 DAK Motorcycle & sidecar...Awsom!!! Cheers Greg
  2. G

Marder III M

Thanks Mate, The exhaust was made out of copper pipe, cut and soldered on the corner and handbent and positioned into the grill. The Gun lock from memory was Pzwerks and I still have some work on that area to do Yes will be doing all four seats and the gun cradle lock which I'm not looking...
  3. G

Marder III M

Thanks very much every one for the kind comments. During the build of this I couldn't help but think this would make a great RC project . However with so much detail to add both in and outside of the hull, I wont be doing another. I'll leave that for someone else to do. Whats pushed me on in...
  4. G

Marder III M

Hi Guys first time posting in this forum although I have been trawling these forums for over a year now. I was fortunate to get one of Carrey M's Marder III M kits quite a while back. As a 1/35th scale modeler for many years the marder III M is my favourite german fighting vehical of ww2...
  5. G

C47 Pilot

Actually in reality it was unusual for a troop carrier pilot of c47's or gliders not to wear gaiters. The reason being when dropping troops in combat zones, often these planes could come under artillery fire. Many were destroyed on the ground and crews would if need be placed in the line...Even...
  6. G

6th Airborne British Sniper

Thankyou very much guys for the kind comments and making me feel so welcome. I hope to try and contribute much more in the future and hope this will be the first of many more to come. I almost feel inspired to make a total transition from 1/35th to 1/6th . The biggest transition being...
  7. G

Thanks Kev, Yes its A 43 dated BSA Shirley M47C No4 T with a Mk II no 32 scope. Funny enough I tried to copy the wood grain of the real one by running a blade sideways along the face of the stock of the 1/6 example which allowed the lighter colour to appear through inscraped fine lines much...
  8. G

Hi Guys, first time posting and my first figure bash. I have been trawling over this site for about a year or so now. I have been very impressed by the customising and the level of knowledge in the many various subjects. I've been a 1/35 scale armour modeler for quite a few years. As well I...
Back