• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. D

Metalbox Tiger1 interim model

¥50000 on their website. Which I think will be $8154.50 in US Dollars.
  2. D

DIO in the making! Sneak peak!!

I can't wait to see how this Dio will turn out! It looks like you guys were having fun! Which I have no doubt makes the whole process a whole lot better!
  3. D

Stuart Idlers ready !!!

This is some awesome work! Cant wait to see what you do next.
  4. D

Is the ww2 hobby being abandoned?

As someone new to the WWII hobby, I hope that it is not being abandoned.
  5. D

Verio big tank questions

I actually saw this video before and I was amazed. Its what got me interested in his tanks. (Just watched the video again and your voice sounded alright to me ActionMan.) Anyway thank you for posting a reply I'm sure it will help me.
  6. D

Verio big tank questions

Sixth sense thank you very much for your information I'm sure it will help me later on.
  7. D

Weekend of Heroes

I wish I could go, I'd be there In a heart beat. But I have family at my place who will staying for a few days so they comes first. Anyway I hope everyone who goes has a great time.
  8. D

Verio big tank questions

I actually just remembered i could do thank you for remembering me.
  9. D

Verio big tank questions

Has anyone bought any tanks from Verio. I was wondering what type of quality their tanks have? Do they have good customer service? How are their tanks comparable with tanks from Mark 1, Armortek, Big Tanks of America, and others? Are their prices similar to these companies or are they better...
  10. D

D-Day in Normandy

These are some of the best shots i have ever seen! You are a genius when it comes to this! Keep them coming!
  11. D

New 1:6th scale offerings wishlist?

If I was in the Allied club I would also want the M40 Gun Motor Carriage, 90 mm Gun M2 105mm T8 Anti-tank gun, 155 mm M2 gun.
  12. D

I would Will1/6 but first I need a better computer! Also it would be good to have them in real life.
  13. D

M36 Tank Destroyer

I love your M36 Tank Destroyer! It is my favorite of the American tank destroyers. So jealous of you for have it! Also how long did it take to convert your M10 to a M36?
  14. D

Hopefully you get you get your wishlist Kelly.
  15. D

Field of Armor StuG IV build

You're StuG IV looks amazing and I am jealous! Very jealous!
  16. D

Girls und Panzer

I like thing anime especially since it has many of my favorite tanks in it. King Tigers, Jagdtigers, Tigers, Panthers and mightiest tank of them all The Maus.
  17. D

Either pre-built or kit It doesn't matter. They would also be good to see.
  18. D

I've been wanting to ask this question since I came to this site. What new tank or other armored fighting vehicle would you like to see be made in 1:6th scale? For me it would be Sturer Emil, E-50 Standardpanzer, E-75 Standardpanzer, and Panzerkampfwagen E-100. What about everone else?
  19. D

DarkLibris

Thank you for the welcome!
  20. D

DarkLibris

Hello everyone! My name is Daniel Contreras and I live in San Fernando, California. I'm totally new to this hobby so I'm hoping to learn a lot for the people on this site. Using what I learn from those of you on this site I will make my dream of creating my 1/6th scale Panzer Army a reality. Its...
Back