• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. G

Poser?

Hehe, well my question, or questions really, are rather about if you bash your figures for posing abilities or do you make static figures? I mean, the most fantastic looking 1/6 figures we see on these boards, and others of course, are the static, its rather hard to compete with them, under...
  2. G

Fallschirmsjäger with mountaineer training?

Heya I have some questions regarding Fallschirmsjägers with mountaineer training, if this was something that they handled in house, or if they where sent to, or trained by geberigsjäger troops proper? My grandfather was part of the 1st FJ Div, but was a mountaineer expert, borne in the...
  3. G

Bleaching DiD´s Tim Becker camo uniform?

Ohoy guys! I recently traded a jacket away, and got Tim Beckers camo (peadot) panzer uniform. Since the uniform in it self is nicely made, I thought of use it, however, I do NOT like the colour of it. So, I figured I could bleach it and then colour it to my own taste. Now I had a mission... I...
  4. G

Looking for sympathy!

Hehe, got your attention there, didnt I? :D Anyway, I am not really looking for sympathy, well... perhaps some, but its a problem that I can live with. I am 43 years old, going for 44, and this January, our little baby girl Luise was borne. She is now 3 months old, and I am happy beoynd...
  5. G

Some help with the Canadians! :)

Heya I have been looking around a bit for figures to represent the canadians, for my Normady focus, and was wondering a bit about what figures to get, what brand or specific figure that would be the best buy regarding uniforms/gear. I am mainly looking for troops that where present around...
  6. G

Locating a tunic, driving me crazy!

Heya guys Maybe someone can help me out here, I am trying to find out what kind of DML figure that came with the very nice Pea dot camo uniform jacket/tunic. Its the slightly darker variant, in a weathered condition. Any suggestions? I hope this is the right part of the forum to post...
  7. G

Custom Helmet Liners?

I remember that there used to be someone making custom liners for german (and others I suppose) helmets, in real leather along with straps in leather as well. Anyone here remember who this might be, and if he/she is still acitve and making these? I have been searching the forums a bit, but...
  8. G

Galland

Ohoy there! I am sort of new to these boards, have been lurking for a while, and just got back in the hobby again after a few years absence. I have choosen the name Galland (same as on OSW and OSG). I am known as landsknecht66 on The Sixth Division. I live in Sweden, a country that lack...
  9. G

Dark/Light pea dot uniforms?

I am a novice when it comes to the finer details of SS uniforms and gear, and have a few questions. The pea dot camo, for instance made by Dragon (and other manufacturers of course), comes with both the ligher coloured and the darker one. I have been wondering a bit about the difference...
  10. G

List of DML/C-H figures?

Heya There used to be a rather complete list of the released dragon (and C-H) figures on the net somewhere, I think it was a german homepage, cant really remember. Anyhow, anyone knows what I am talking about? The list had pictures and so forth regarding all the figures. I appologize for this...
Back