• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. P

Ammo for German leFH-18(m) 105mm Howitzer?

Hi al, I am in the process of ordering a German leFH-18(m) 105mm Howitzer from Plastic Panzers. I believe it used a 2-part ammunition (separate charge and shell) can someone confirm this. Then the big question is where can I buy some? I've had a good search through the forums and online...
  2. P

SS Polizei Division Cuff Titles?

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me locate some SS-Polizei Division Cuff Titles - Cloth ones ideally, in any of the script styles. I've looked everywhere, but can't seem to find any. If you know where to find some, I'd be grateful if you would point me in the right direction. Many thanks Paul
  3. P

Please help me find a tunic

Hi all, I'm trying to find which figure a particular tunic came from. Eduardo (Egonzinc) did an amazing series of figures of the Command Group of HJ in Normandy. See http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/ground-pounders/7879-command-group-hj-france-1944-pt-2-a.html for the pictures. The figures...
  4. P

Kubelwagen Colours

Hello all, I got a kubelwagen type 82 at a good price on ebay. It is grey. Most of my figures are later war SS, and I thought it would be nice to do a 'retreat to the Seine 1944' dio with the kubelwagen. BUT I cannot find from photos or other sources whether Grey kubelwagens were still being...
  5. P

Paulrosann's Entry

Entry 1 Kampfgruppe Frundsberg, Nijmegen, Holland 1944. A young Oberschutze takes a break, but keeps a cautious eye out for the paras nearby. Entry 2 A Scharfuhrer from the Wiking division becons the rest of his platoon forward near Kovel, Russia, April 1944.
  6. P

Organisation of late war SS platoon?

Hi everyone, this is my first post, so please go easy on me. Also I’m pretty new to 1/6th. I am trying to put together a late-war SS infantry platoon. From my research there are lots of contradicting accounts, but it seems that normally at that stage of the war (late '44-early '45) there would...
Back