• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Screamin'gogo

463rd PFAB - Bastogne 1944

Hi guys ! Happy new year for all of you and your family ! Here are some pics of new work : an artilleryman of the 463rd Parachute Field Artillery Battalion. He is in standing near his battery in the area of Bastogne. This unit was considered as an independant parachute battalion, and was...
  2. Screamin'gogo

506th PIR - Bazooka Gunner - 5th June 1944

Hi guys ! Here is a new custom. This one represents a trooper from the 506th PIR/101st Airborne Division, on the airfield before D-Day. This guy is a bazooka gunner. The bazooka is full handmade, just as the leg bag. I also want to represent some rigger works. So I use a modified Jump jacket...
  3. Screamin'gogo

Parachute Test Platoon - 1941

Hi everyone ! Here is one of my new work. It represents one of the volunteer for the Parachute Test Platoon. This 29 men were the first airborne troops in the history of US Army ! This guy wears a Riddell training helmet, which looks a lot to a football helmet. He also wears the HBT suit and...
  4. Screamin'gogo

R'Borne Spirit, 509th PIB - Southern France - August 1944

Hi all This is my last work about the US Airbornes. It reprsents a paratrooper of the 509th PIB in Southern France. I realized this figure with the help and the advices of ugly64, my partner in the R'Borne Spirit. Thanks to him ! :!: Now, let's see the pictrure : As you can...
  5. Screamin'gogo

R'Borne Spirit, 501st PIR,"The Hell's Highway"

Hi all ! This is my last work on the US Airborne. This is a trooper of the 501st PIR during the campaign of Holland. The action takes place at Veghel on September 25th 1944. Now let's see the pictures :
  6. Screamin'gogo

R'Borne Spirit, 507th PIR, "Before the Jump"

Hi all ! As I said in my introducing, I present to you my last work : a Paratrooper of the 507th PIR, 82nd Airborne Division. I realize that figure with the help of the member Ugly64. That figure appears with the "brand name" R'Borne Spirit. This name was created by Ugly and I in order to...
  7. Screamin'gogo

Screamin'gogo - A new member

Hi all ! My name's Gauthier Martin, I'm french and I'm 15 years old. I am a "Fanasix" as we say in French. As a Fanasix, I made some Action Figures about the US Airborne during ww2 (1941-1945), and just about this subject. I will post my customs in a few times, with my new bash ... and after...
Back