• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. M

Sd Kfz 253.

GREAT looking vehicle. I hope you'll share more pics.
  2. M

Desimone Opel Blitz/Flak 38 Combo

Hmmm, I was using 6th Div photo recon to host my pics and now my links to it are dead. I took almost a year off from 6th scale and wasn't aware this had changed. I'll have to either find the new link-or somewhere else to host my pics.
  3. M

Afrikakorps huttle

Outstanding ! Looks like you had some fun out there.
  4. M

1/6 5cm Pak 38- Winter (3 color) Camouflage -Limited Edition

I'm SO frickin glad I paid the extra dough for a DX version this fall. It's a great piece, but it really ticks me off to know I've laid out an extra $75 for a piece that's now generally available. Thx DML, nothin but love for ya.
  5. M

Anyone else having problems with Krak-Troops?

I placed an order last week and had it on 4-5 days. I always have a good experience with KT. Sounds like some sort of 'glitch'- I'm sure your deal will work out.
  6. M

Cyber-Hobby PAK 38?

I don't believe there's any polystone on this gun. I remember how heavy those motorcycles were (and how fragile)-this one looks to be much more durable.
  7. M

Cyber-Hobby PAK 38?

I'll let you decide for yourself Paul, when I bring mine to the next Co. 6th scale meeting (Mike's been shopping-LOL). Other than needing Lanny to help me to throw some camo on it, I really like it. The K&C stuff just hasn't pulled my trigger', I like collecting stuff where I can get my hands...
  8. M

Sgt Shultz II

Recently completed a smooooth transaction with Ron. Trade with confidence. Thx Ron ! mike
  9. M

More Aftermath of a Typhoon Airstrike

Thanks for Sharing ! What I wouldn't give for a chance to go over there and watch one of these dios be created and shot.
  10. M

Aftermath of a Hawker Typhoon Airstrike.....

Masterful ! I can't think of a more descriptive word to use. I always look forward to your pics. BRAVO.
  11. M

My new Krupp Protze

NICE looking Protze- well done on the re-paint. Glad to have you on board !
  12. M

Good Things for those who wait 222 update

Thanks for your help Gary. It sure looks like a great way to get vehicle kits out into the market at a very manageable price point.
  13. M

Good Things for those who wait 222 update

VERY Impressive ! I would love to try to build out something like this (especially the Marder), but I have never tried anything more complicated than an AH 250. I had fun building it- but then, that was a pretty simple kit for a pretty unskilled modeler like me. I'd welcome your thoughts on...
  14. M

Frontabschnitt 1 zu 6 Diorama Sept 06 - NEW PICS!

Oustanding work ! Great job.
  15. M

DID KettenKrad

:shock: Simply amazing looking! I'm not EVEN going to ask if there's any Polystone on that vehicle...lol Do we know the price yet ? Could a Schwimmer follow ? I sure wish.
  16. M

And the winners are!!! Skeleton Contest

Great contest idea-congrats to the winners. It was fun to see all the entries.
  17. M

Frontabschnitt 1 zu 6 Diorama Sept 06 - NEW PICS!

VERY Cool ! MORE MORE MORE !
  18. M

Well some of us wanted heavy weapons.

I agree, AD already put one out-I wish they'd have done something different. Of course, they also felt compelled to do the 75mm PAK after TUS did...
  19. M

Panzer SS Crusher Question

Gen Specific, Here's a waffenfarbe chart that might assist. http://www.reiss.dk/hats/categories/GermanWaffenfarbe/ It is my 'understanding' that you could very likely see either white OR rose waffenfarbe on caps in an SS panzer unit as infantry and panzer troops were 'intermingled' and in...
  20. M

A Little Contest from the Ottawa 1/6 Club

"You're not dead until I TELL YOU you're dead" "For God's sake man...put some PANTS on" Great contest idea BTW
Back