• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. J

Ersatz Armee, The Netherlands, September 1944.

Excellent work!
  2. J

Very Sad Day

Sorry to hear about that Cory. Both you and Mike's family are in our thoughts. Hang in there and keep the faith!
  3. J

A Personal Hero (A lot of Pics)

Great work!:!:
  4. J

Bell SK-5, ACV

Awesome scratch building skills!
  5. J

BUSK Bradley

Great job on the scratch building and the paint!
  6. J

Sad News in the 1/6th World

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!
  7. J

Panther IR Scope Armored Stowage Bin

Awesome craftsmanship as usual Mike!
  8. J

orntar's Panzer II B

Beautiful work!
  9. J

20 Ton Jack Update (Jacks are Finished)

Awesome work Mike! The quality of the accessories that are currently available for 1/6 modelers is just amazing.
  10. J

M151A1 Military Utility Tactical Truck

Excellent work! Cant' wait to see more.
  11. J

DML Pak 38 5cm Anti-Tank Gun Kit

Sweet paintjob. Can't wait to see it finished!
  12. J

Wc 54

The WC54 is available from Keith Holmes at True Scale Armor. This one is beautifully customized and is a real scene stealer.
  13. J

29 th infantry division Omaha Beach...

Excellent work! Your water effects are outstanding.
  14. J

Pak 38 Marder II

Beautiful!
  15. J

Can anyone help me source this item please?

The Gearbox Aleutian Infantryman figure had a pair of tanker coveralls on under his M41 jacket. They are not quite as nice as the Dragon ones but the figures were going for $10 at Tuesday Morning a couple of years ago. You might want to check out Cotswalds to see if they still have this figure...
  16. J

DML Pak 38 5cm Anti-Tank Gun Kit

Your Pak just keeps getting better and better. The level of craftsmanship exhibited by the members on this board is just astounding.
  17. J

The General

Patton's six gun was ivory handled. Patton said only a pimp in a New Orleans whorehouse would have a pearl handled pistol. :)
  18. J

Pimp my Loach baby!

Awesome details and I can't wait for more updates. This is going to be a beauty. If you can still find it Fockewulf had a nice set of pictures of the Vietnam era Loach that he made. I think he posted some of the images here as well as on the Onesixthwarriors forum.
  19. J

Fort bij Vechten (Holland) diorama

Beautiful detail. Please keep us updated on the dios progress.
Back