• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. M

Guess what tank

Can you guess what tank these tracks are from? I casted these several years ago. I also have the running gear for it as well. At the time i was commissioned to cast them but the gentleman has dropped out. Not sure how accurate they are but anyway here they are. Hint: Allies
  2. M

250 vehicle jack question

I should have asked earlier but was excited and started building. i made a jack for the 250 but don't know if its to scale. let me know what you guys think.
  3. M

250 turn signal idicators questions

What would be the 1/6 height and width of the German turn signal indicators? Wanted to make some but need to know the specs. Thanks in advance.
  4. M

Officer on horse back

Was working on this one for quite a while. And of course some company had to make one. But i am still happy with mine. And i will most likely get the DID one. Custom made the Officer collar tabs, leather ammo pouch, monocle, Saddle and saddle bags ,reworked the cap, painted and wheathered...
  5. M

My Battle Ground Panther tank

After many hours of work, I finally finished my Panther tank from Battle Ground. I took many pics just follow my link. This project pushed my skills higher and I really enjoyed building it, but I must sell due to other projects in the works. It will be in the trade section if anyone is...
  6. M

My Panther hatches

I finally finished making the hatches . This will go on my Panther tank from Plastic Panzers. Will add outer handle later. All inter detail works alsmost like the real think. I know this is not very acurate but it works. :!:
  7. M

Mid war Fallschirmjager custom/bash

On this figure, i painted his hands adding carved in knuckle lines with a dark wash to show them out, also his finger nails are painted too. The boots are old leather pattern DID boots that have been resoled with leather and weathered for worn effect. The whole figure was chalked for a...
  8. M

German tank bolts.

Building my Battleground panther i needed to add bolt head to the rear deck. My question is what it the size of bolt heads that were used on german tanks. Looks to me there was a standard size used on all german tanks. Thanks in advance.
  9. M

Panzergrenadier Oberleutnant

I custom made the following items. Shoulder boards Officer collar tabs Ribbon bars Pistol holster The rest was reworked, weathered and painted. Thanks for looking.
  10. M

Panzergrenadier Oberfeldwebel

Steiner redone. Refitted his tunic to take my custom shoulder boards. Replaced the buckles with working ones. Resized his zelt to a more realistic size. I custom made the Tank destruction badges, painted the hands, boots, gear, medals and weathered the uniform. Custom made the holster from...
  11. M

Heer Panzer Lieutenant

I washed the uniform to get a faded used look (hard to see in the photos). I redid the iron cross clasp for a more realistic look. I Sewn down the undershirt collars. I custom made the shoulder boards, and made a more realistic collar tabs using CVI's panzer skulls. I took measurements from a...
  12. M

Armor Hobbies 250 visors question

Working on my 250-visor area and detached the outside frame from the hull. Now i am debating on either attaching the frame inside the hull or using johnro6659 method of cutting out the visor area and reattaching the frame flush with the hull. Which method is better or will be more accurate...
  13. M

Madmaninsane

So this is where you guys are hidding out at.. Great site.
Back