• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. J

3rd Armour Corps M4 Sherman

Hi Everyone .Just completed the interior of my M4 Sherman. The radio set is from Panzerwerk and the .50 cal mount is from Armorpax. The entire interior is made of Styrene including the main gun and the driver's instrument panel. I still have to dirty the floor to give it that used look. [/IMG]...
  2. J

Marder II Build

Hi Bill, This is going to be another one of your amazing builds!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!
  3. J

Pak 38 Marder II

WOW DAVE!!! I loved watching the progress reports on your amazing build. You chose a nice variation on the Marder ll. I can hardly wait to see the finished product. It will be like seeing the real vehicle!!!
  4. J

Pak 38 Marder II

WOW Dave!! Our two Marders would look awesome together. I love the weld joints you did. It will be a work of art.
  5. J

SdKfz 250/5 Neu WIP

This is going to be a work of art Alfonso. Nice job indeed. I can hardly wait to see it in a Diarama.
  6. J

Sturmgeschütz III Ausf G Project

With your talent Tim this is going to be one mindblowing vehicle. Your details will make it sing. Looking forward to the finished product.
  7. J

234/1 and crew, outdoor dio

Hi Eduardo, This is one amazing build!!!! I love the paint work you did on the vehicle. The figures are perfect. Beautiful Dio!!
  8. J

Marder ll (late version)

All the tools and fittings are from Mike Stannard. The radios are from Panzerwerk and the front Bosch headlight is from Dave at Armorpax.
  9. J

Marder ll (late version)

Thank you for your comments Bob. You brought up a good point about the Idler.
  10. J

Building a transmission for MarderII

I really like your ideas Professor !! This vehicle will look very nice for the show. I can hardly wait to see the finished product.
  11. J

Marder ll (late version)

This is a late version Marder II. All of the tools have been mounted onto the sides of the vehicle and it only has one Bosch headlight on the front as opposed to two lights.
  12. J

Marder ll (late version)

Hello everyone, have finaly completed my Marder II. Here are some new photos of the vehicle in its natural surroundings on the Eastern front.
  13. J

Sturmgeschütz III Ausf G Project

This is going to be one amazing vehicle Tim!! With your talent you will be able to make this baby sing. It will look stunning in the Normandy colours!!
  14. J

1/6 Marder III Ausf M Sd.Kfz. 138

Hi Nils, This is some awesome work!! Sehr Sehr Gut. Sie sind Profi. Your Marder lll would look so nice with my Marder ll.
  15. J

M5A1 Stuart

WOW!! Absolutely beautiful. All of your hard work payed off. You should be proud of this piece.
  16. J

My DX-05 Afrika Korps Zundapps

Very nice work, This vehicle would really look cool in a diorama. :D
  17. J

Dio- “Reload, Refuel and Once More Unto the Breach”

WOW Eduardo!! I love all the posses .Awesome diorama very well done. You are an inspiration to us all.:D
  18. J

Marder ll (late version)

Thank you all for your very kind comments. The book you see in the background is the japanese book "Achtung Panzer" Vol.7 by Mitsuru Bitoh. I'm not sure as to which paint scheme I will finish the vehicle with. The "Kholenklau" is very common in 1/35 scale so I may do something different.
  19. J

Sdkfz 251D/9 WIP

Very Very nice Alfonso!!! I love the weld joints on the front plate of the vehicle. The ammo bins look so real. I would love to see a close-up of the gun. Please keep us posted.
  20. J

Marder ll (late version)

Hi again everyone. I've just completed my radio rack for the Marder ll and I'm painting the Muffler. The muffler is the Dragon Panzer ll shell which has been cut and reshaped using Styrene.The radios are the beautiful work of Panzerwerk. The radio rack is all scratch built from Styrene...
Back