• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. S

Southeastern Toy Soldier Show Cola. SC - August 13, 2011

Southeastern Toy Soldier Show August 13, 2011. South Carolina State Museum Columbia, South Carolina. SC State Museum 301 Gervais Street Columbia, SC 29201 I have been for the past 5 years. Always seem to find some good loose bits. This is a show that has anything from 1/72 to 1/6 scale items...
  2. S

E-mail saying my account here was blocked

Got the following e-mail saying my account here is blocked. Wonder what this is? didn't open it. Anti-virus blocked it... Any ideas? Your account on Sixth Army Group is blocked‏ From: Sixth Army Group (commander@sixtharmygroup.com) This message may be dangerous. Learn more Sent: Thu...
  3. S

Looking for a good helmet weathering tutorial

I remember seeing one before on the board. I have searched for awhile but couldn't find it. It included the chipping effect and the use of petoleium jelly applied to allow for flaking. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Boyd
  4. S

New Winter Preview Three British Figure Up

Here's the latest installment from Dragon.
  5. S

Southeastern Toy Soldier Show Columbia, SC 8/11/07

Just saw this last night in our local paper. If any one plans on attending PM or e-mail me. COLUMBIA -- From old to new, metal to plastic, an array of toy soldiers and military collectibles can be bought, traded or admired at the South Carolina State Museum's Southeastern Toy Soldier Show...
  6. S

Anybody ever order from WAR AND PIECES 1944?

Just curious. Saw some ammo crates there. Any reviews or comments would be nice. Thanks in advance. Boyd
  7. S

Dragon Spring Preview First Figure is Up

Here he is.
  8. S

C-H 7.5cm Light Infantry Howitzer 18

Pre-order for this item is up at Cyber Hobby. I remember several people being interested in this. It is $96.00 plus shipping Cheers, Boyd
  9. S

New Cyber Hobby "Lets Move In The Heavy Artillery.&quot

Just saw these this morning on Cyber-Hobby. Kubelwagen with a box trailer and a 120mm Mortar with trailer. Wonder if it comes as a whole set. Cheers, Boyd
  10. S

All Hallow's Eve at the Bunker...

The fighting had been horrific that Halloween Eve. The US Forces had gained alot of ground. The company commander decided to send out two men to scout forward of their new command post. The young Pvt. Nelson whispers to his Sgt. Madux that he sees a bunker up ahead. Sgt. Madux looks through...
  11. S

covert-

Just finished a couple of deals with Ryan. He is a superb trader. Fast delivery and great communications. Thanks again Ryan. Cheers, Boyd
  12. S

DX06 Europe C-H British Flamethrower and Camo Stabszelt

Just saw these at Cyber-Hobby. The British Flamethrower looks very promising and a camo version of the stabszelt. [/img] Cheers, Boyd
  13. S

Cyber Hobby Flak trailer Preview

C_h Flak trailer preview up on Cyber Hobby site. [/img]
  14. S

Cyber-Hobby Option A, B, Or C Pre-Expo Update

I just got conformatiom my order is shipping from Calfornia. Says I should get it by Monday. Just thought I would give all the guys here a heads up.
  15. S

New CH FJ with 7.5cm Leichtgeschutz 40

Just saw this new figure on Cyber Hobby. Looks nice. Cheers, Boyd
  16. S

AH 250 Antenna Question

What would be the best stab antenna mount and antenna( not the frame arrial) for the AH 250. And who makes/ sells them? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Cheers, Boyd
  17. S

Ssgtbear

Hello to all. I am a former US Army MP. I am currently a 35 year old Firefighter/Fire Marshal. I have been collecting Dragon figures and 21st Century vehicles for about 7 years now. Look forward to sharing pics of figures and info to the community. I'm a member of the Sixth Division with many...
Back