• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Kampfgroup Hein

Stuart Help

Hi all. I've got some dead time waiting for some project parts - so I'm going to start working on a Stuart - I'm wondering where I might get a set of drawings for the interior/exterior details? Locations of the various parts (such as plates and drains) on the bottom are difficult to locate...
  2. Kampfgroup Hein

German Fire Ext. Decal ??

I just ordered a Fire Extinguisher from Toyrific for my Wirbelwind Project. Can anyone clue me in to where I might find the appropriate decal or information that belongs on the Fire Extinguisher? If it matters - the chassis will be a Mk IV Ausf H Thanks for the Help ( I plan to keep a full...
  3. Kampfgroup Hein

Hardware outlet?

I've done a couple of searches for a web source for Brass hex head nuts and bolts for the Stuart - Anybody have a favorite place they deal with? I need to buy 2-56, 1-72, 00-80 and 00-90 hardware. I hate to buy them in packages of 10, as many of the reference photos I have use up some serious...
  4. Kampfgroup Hein

Sd. Kfz. 254

This little oddity is on the cover of the latest Squadron Catalog. Though it is a 25x class - it certainly does not have the look (or drive train) of the 250s. Anyone ever seen anything like this?? The text in the picture mentions Saurer - is this the factory name? John
  5. Kampfgroup Hein

.50cal MG Mount DML Sherman

I've been looking over the Sherman - and I'm wondering where I'm going to mount the .50cal mg. The 1/35 model kit includes the MG and has the mount on the commanders coupla. I know the 1/35 kit was a Smart Kit - so it had some variations for the build. I'm wondering if anyone has some...
  6. Kampfgroup Hein

Motor for Jeeps

I am looking to do some additional detailing on my SAS Raider jeeps - so I'm looking for some information on 2 items - Motors for Jeeps and how to make the Sand Channels (The performated Metal Sheets). Any information would be greatly appreciated John
Back