• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. G

My (not so) new Sherman

Glad you like it k. She's a he'll of a nice tank and I'm glad to know shes gone to a great home! If anyone has any questions about the armor I have for sale pm me. Your photo taking skills really let the tank pop.
  2. G

GeneralSpecific

Hehe, thanks for the credit Harold! Stay tuned in early Nov, I'm listing a ton of boxed figs and most of my vehicles.
  3. G

2010 Toronto OMSS Show! Saturday June 12th Fort York Toronto

It's that time of year again when the Ottawa 1/6th Club packs up our collective Toychest and head on down to Hog Town (Toronto) for the Annual Ontario Model Soldier Socitey Show. This year it is being held on Saturday June 12th (10am -4pm) at Fort York (Near the Island Airport). We're...
  4. G

TO Dio progress.

I've played this game before. You have to get the tank safely down the street without getting hit.
  5. G

1/6 German Motorcycle

I have some of these models and they are primarily decorative ornaments. THey are not meant to be scale accurate or used for 1/6 the way we would use them. Think of them more like a decorative piece for an office, etc...
  6. G

TO Dio 2010

Ruler and a sharp pencil. Knife doesn't work very well and dulls quickly in the pink. It's great spending time with the lads but carving thousands of cobble stones is monotonous work. Thankfully we have JC to entertain us. :!: :mrgreen:
  7. G

My Desimone Hetzer

fantastic work Dennis
  8. G

Art Figures Redemption

When they get to JC's house they are conscripted. Enlistment is a suggestion lest they be assigned to the Goof Troop.
  9. G

Cool Figure Idea

Just goes to show you Twelve Monkies was a documentary, not Sci-fi. :)
  10. G

Feuerschutz

Good eye K, it sure is!
  11. G

12" Soldiers vs Dolls (Just for Laughs)

I take the same approach as Battlezone. I have several large vehicles some of which are RC. Whenever someone asks about the "dolls" I tell them to get the terminology correct... "man dolls" and are the crew for my RC Tanks. That usually shuts them up in a quick hurry and has them asking/...
  12. G

I built this one.

Too funny Prof! Looking forward to your dio with this piece. Well done!
  13. G

Zwillingssockel

Excellent work GB! Great Details and another triumph all round!
  14. G

Dragon Steve Hartman (Gear Plus) Opinions wanted

Anyone have any optinions on this figure? Good, bad, indifferent? Thanks in advance.
  15. G

My Unterscharführer Bash LOP

Nice looking fig West! Great gear and great HS, well presented. Looking forward to seeing him at the OMSS.
  16. G

Armored Car Crews of the Pz ALA 130

Excellent work E. Where did you get the shoulder boards for the Driver and gunner?
  17. G

Brown MP40 ammo pouches

They've been Blaco'd with Russian Mud. ;)
  18. G

Fat Man

Saw this on eBay. I'm not the seller nor am I promoting it, but thought it was interresting... Legs and arms look a little funny but still interresting... Fat Body
Back