• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. J

My Grandfather in WWII, France 1944 U.S. Army 9th Air Corps

The head is from the Dam Jail Spetsnaz. Its the only head I had on hand with the open mouth and teeth showing. Hank, you do a great job of weathering your figures. What were you thinking? My dad loves it, he was quite surprised also. Thanks for the replies.
  2. J

My Grandfather in WWII, France 1944 U.S. Army 9th Air Corps

I put this figure together as a Christmas present for my father. It is based on the reference photo (last pic.) of his father during WWII. He passed away a little over a year ago and I never saw the reference picture until after his death. I believe the picture was taken shortly after arriving...
  3. J

Vietnam War NVA / PAVN Soldier

HDHSVI, Commies!, FieldmarshalX. Thanks guys, I have this new camera that is supposed to be better than my old one that broke, but I'm not able to get as clear and crisp shots as the old one with it yet.
  4. J

Sorry to hear that happened to you. I have a USMC Grunt I'm also working on and will post when finished.
  5. J

Mostly Soldier Story parts. The head is the HK inspector, the body is a DID short body and I repainted the 21st pith helmet and added a leather strap. I weathered everything up a bit. There are sweat marks under the arms on the back and chest but not really visible with all the gear on.
  6. J

Has anyone gotten an ebay listing removed for "nazi&quo

Thanks a lot for the input guys.
  7. J

Has anyone gotten an ebay listing removed for "nazi&quo

I had 6 boxed Donitz up and they were removed for "Hatefull" markings that glorify the Nazi party. I was suprised to hear this policy has been in place for years considering all the 1/6 German stuff that gets sold on ebay. Ive got other German stuff in my store now but they only flagged the...
  8. J

"With The Old Breed" Peleliu 1944

Outstanding Marine!! :!:
  9. J

Toys city Hofman German Paratrooper repainted and weathered

I fixed the cross eyed problem with a complete repaint and colored up the scar a bit.
  10. J

Toys City Sniper repainted and weathered

I cut the top part of a Dragon ushanka off and put it in a dragon helmet w/ out the liner for a better fit, straps are there.
  11. J

Toys City Sniper repainted and weathered

I cut the top part of a Dragon ushanka off and put it in a dragon helmet w/ out the liner for a better fit, straps are there.
  12. J

SS Mortar crew "Feuer!" + Kubelwagen (Pic Heavy)

Great photo shoot.
  13. J

Tunisia 1943

Great job on the repaint and weathering :!:
  14. J

Fallschirmjager Monte Cassino 1944

Thanks everyone.
  15. J

Bicycle Troop

The whole thing comes together for an amazing piece of work!! Great gob :!:
  16. J

A couple of Russians

Repainted and weathered
  17. J

Fallschirmjager Monte Cassino 1944

Gustav Bayer kit weathered up with repainted head, hands and gear. Im not really sure about the helmet strap,Both the Toys city, and Soldier story upcoming releases seem to have diffrent styles and Im not sure wich one is more correct. I added a bolt on the right side, but I dont know if I...
  18. J

Buffalo Soldier

Awsome figure, great detailing. :!:
  19. J

Panzerpionier Russia 1941

The insignia came with the figure and the HS is Paolo(Italian.) Thanks everyone
Back