• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. T

IL SERMONE ,Italy 1944.

Hi !!!!!Here I come again with a diorama pubkished in the superb book "1/6th Kitbashing,the spanish way" among many other figures and dioramas from other great spanish artists of 1/6th scale. These are my own photos but the ones included in the book are much better and were made by a...
  2. T

Book : 1/6 kitbashing,the spanish way.

.Dear friends, From the KEKOMANIA team, we are delighted to share with all of you, friends and followers of the 1/6, a project we have been developing with a lot of dedication and enthusiasm. It is an illustrated work, that will be published soon, dedicated to our 1/6 fans, collating works of...
  3. T

one of the brave heroes of Rorke´s Drift

:HI friends...here I am with this new figure ...it is a brave survivor of the battle of Rorke´s Drift on 23th January 1879. I hope you like it!!!!
  4. T

Search and destroy

Hi ...here you have another figure I´ve made related to the NAM era...I hope you like it!!!
  5. T

radio operador de la 1st Cavalry Division,Vietnam,1969.

Hi !!!! this is my new figure ....it is a radio operator of the 1st cavalry Division during a patrol near the Cambodian border...I hope you like it!!!
  6. T

platoon leader and M79 gunner,Vietnam war.

Hi all!!! here you have another mini diorama of grunts in Vietnam....I hope you like it!!!
  7. T

Field Marshal Bernard Law Montgomery

Hi ....this is my new figure....I hope you like it!!!
  8. T

flyng tiger,CBI theater,1942

Hi friends...here I am again with a new figure.This is a brave pilot of the famous Flying Tigers,that served under the chinese commandment against the japanese before the official war between the USA and Japan.This veteran pilot of the 1st squadron "Adam & Eve" of the AVG now in the 14th Air...
  9. T

Roman centurion

Hi all....after some months out of the loop,I´m back with a new figure that I hope you will enjoy!!!!
  10. T

Missing sweet Irina

Hi all, this is my latest figure,a soviet sailor of a ground unit missing his girlfriend Irina. I hope you´ll like it! :!: [/
  11. T

Ich hatt´einen kameraden.

Hi...this is an update of one of my first works ....I´ve improved a lot of pieces and the result is this...I hope you like it!!! :!:
  12. T

officer of Grossdeutchland Division,Ostfront,1942.

Hi....another of my new figures ...I hope you will like it!!! :!:
  13. T

tanker ,12 SS PzDiv Hitlerjugend in Normandy,1944.

Hi ...this is one of my latest works...I hope you will like it!!!! :!:
  14. T

The last attack

Hi friends...this is my newest figure....I hope you like it! :!:
  15. T

Heer commander of sturmgeschutz, Russia, 1944

Hello my friends....another of my last figures....this time it is a commander of a sturmgeschutz. I hope you like it! :!:
  16. T

WSS officer - Ostfront- winter 1943.

Hello my friends here you have one of my new works.It is a veteran WSS officer in Russia.I hope you like it.
  17. T

A new wound

I participate in a contest in another forum and this figure is my entry.
  18. T

from Carentan to Brest,1944.

Hello my friends...here you have my last diorama...some fallschirmjagers of the 6th Regiment of the 2nd fallschirmjager Division are asking a feldgendarme to meet the rest of the regiment on his way to the city of Brest after the hard battle of Carentan. I hope you like it! :!:
  19. T

Us tanker, 3rd Armored Division "spearhead", 1944

This is an American tanker of the 3rd armored division, also known with the nickname "spearhead", took part in the battles of France after landing in Normandy. After that the 3rd armored division also fought in the battle of the Bulge in Belgium and finally crossed the Rhine river and ended the...
  20. T

lunch time somewhere in Germany.1945.

hello friends...this is a new version af a figure I made some time ago.Then I made some accuracy errors that gently pointed some of the OSS friends.Now,here it is with a new pistol holster and buttons and with a different hs and pose.I hope you like. :wink:
Back