• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

Thanks a lot Pete and John... No, not serious, my twin daughters are in kindergarten for the first time, and they try to immunize testing all types of colds, besides other things of the same style ... one behind the other ... and I must take care...
  2. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

After a few weeks a bit difficult because I had some small minor family problems, but have been enough to take my time to my work with the enigma (soon I will continue my work of the assembly instructions ..) I have given today very good news ... I have been nominated for votes in Figure for...
  3. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

Thank you so much Gary... Your kind words about my work encouraged me a lot...
  4. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

No sorry, it sell it on all in one Kit, the price will be 49,95€ plus shipping when all will be ready... Thanks for looking...
  5. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

Thanks a lot Guys...:) I dont want to put a date... becase there are a lot of surprises in my live... ( especially for my daughters... ) But will be soon... little weeks...
  6. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

Thank... Thank you so much indeed... :) About the Price for this Kit... Will be 49.95€ (Euros) plus shipping I am try to lower the price at maximun... and compared with switchboard its much lower... the SB has 6 plaques... and this one has 12 bigger ones and a lot of graphics... I am...
  7. gatuko

Enigma - Final Version

Hi all After much delay on the dates that I had proposed (little over a month), I present the photos at the end of the final version of the Enigma. The delay has been just the Christmas holidays, my three daughters running around ... and the last episodes of flu that have been home ... It is...
  8. gatuko

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all from Spain... :):)
  9. gatuko

Adding Articulation/movement to Tony Barton Head sculpts

Great ¡¡¡ Fantastic Tutorial... thanks...
  10. gatuko

Loose Gear

is a good pile of ... wonders ... :)
  11. gatuko

New pics of the FT Thomas Show

Impressive technical means that are in the video ... deployment is amazing ... Thanks for sharing
  12. gatuko

Nashorn Sd.Kfz.164 Build

WOW... Bill ... I have no words to describe this fabulous engineering job, is fantastic ... you're a very talented artist ...
  13. gatuko

German Sound Effects

Yes... the games are a very good source of material... you can install some demos to get it... ( before intall it you can first search on game forums to discover if the demo that you want to install has the sounds available... normally if one game has "Editor"... it has the sounds open to listen )
  14. gatuko

Early Tiger Build

Welcome¡¡¡ You are making a fantastic proyect with great results¡¡¡ this crane looks really good... the guard really liked me ... very nice :) :) ...
  15. gatuko

Have you got a light ?

Hi Mario... Fantastic work as usually yours... great detail... and the base looks wonderfull... Thanks for sharing...
  16. gatuko

1/6 WWII German Enigma Cipher Machine - Prototype

jeje... here in spain its a "gramofono" ... gramophone... All its easy... but the speaker its too dificult, not only make it... if not also make copies that look real ... would have to be very thin to give a good appearance. ...maybe in the near future to do so, if everything goes as I have...
  17. gatuko

Panzer II

It has a very good look... you are making fantastic details... Dragon should have included them as standard for a tank of this scale.
  18. gatuko

1/6 WWII German Enigma Cipher Machine - Prototype

I finish the clock later... but What is a "grammar Phone record player"? :o
  19. gatuko

Panzer IV Ausf H Project

I think that its an impresive work... all its really super detailing... and the weathering work are the best.... Congratulations ¡¡¡¡
  20. gatuko

Tough as cold hard steel

Fantastic work Gary.
Back