• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. S

Dodge command car wc 56 + scr 193

This is great, and a unique collection. Do you have photos or a thread somewhere form detailing the WC-52. And do you have any photos of your entire French combat group that you have going there?
  2. S

New 1/6 scale website directory, need help

Antony, used a few of your pictures for updated banners. Thanks a bunch. Also, got the Spanish forum added. And was able to add a few archived links. I'll keep working on that, thanks a bunch for the tips. It is looking a little better now, added another 50 links or so tonight and new banners.
  3. S

Under Online Stores, the right side has custom creators section. I'm limited to the number of main tabs that I have without paying a ton more for the site, so cannot make another tab. Please let me know who I missed though. I don't think I have any headsculpt painters on there.
  4. S

Thanks all. I fixed the title, and added Jim Bob's site Also, added places to those sellers outside the US so far, might try to put East Coast to West Coast next for US sellers. Also, added both WWI in One Sixth and Samuri in One Sixth to the individual website page. Maybe I'll title that...
  5. S

Howdy all, Putting together a new 1/6 scale website directory. Need help getting all the links (want to get everything out there). Here is the website: One Sixth Directory Also, anyone want to donate a couple of pictures for the top? Jon
  6. S

Mosin-Nagant carbine M1944

Hey, Where will these be available? Jon
  7. S

The Red Army (1943-1945)

I'll do a shoot specific to it, but I've had the same trouble with coming up with basic gear for a Russian. I think everything in this picture took about 2 years to collect. Luckily it is pretty simple stuff to make. All of the grenade pouches on these guys, a third of the etools, a couple of...
  8. S

The Red Army (1943-1945)

Full Platoon LMG ammunition can. Made from annealed Aluminum cans. Can see the tops of custom foot wraps. Custom molotov cocktail bottel. The tubes on the side break and ignite the liquid inside. Stars on a couple helmets Medic Preview
  9. S

The Red Army (1943-1945)

Here is a Red Army Platoon I've been working on for awhile. The platoon is down to three squads because of casualties, with the first squad picking up the extra LMG. I tried to mix and match the uniforms to give the group a very eclectic feel. They have lots of custom pieces (some are detailed...
  10. S

MG-34s in Mexican Cartel Weapons Caches.

Just a short bit about at least two MG-34s showing up in the violence in Mexico, in case you were looking for one and all. Mexican Cartel Tactical Note #11A | Small Wars Journal
  11. S

K Ration Cases & Such

Finally got around to doing these. K Ration cases. One on the left was a bit rough but one on right is how they should turn out from now on. I've got stuff to make ten more sets (you can find info at maintenance battalion). Also got to making some wool blankets.
  12. S

WWII Medical Gear, Field Kitchen supplies, and such

New Stuff Added today - 05/15/2012
  13. S

DORA - The Gun

I'd imagine this piece would mesmerize people, that said:
  14. S

Pzrwest

Just completed a deal with Pzrwest, it went very smoothly.
  15. S

Johkaz

Just finished a trade with Gary yesterday. Thank you Sir.
  16. S

WWII Medical Gear, Field Kitchen supplies, and such

Added German Ration sets, US Ration set, and US Mail set.
  17. S

Hammer's Africaners

Not sure how many times I've dealt with Hammer, but I know I am behind on the feedback. Thanks again for all the business.
  18. S

Goldfinger

Did a deal with Simon this past month. Thanks again mate.
  19. S

Original Paintbrush

Completed a sale with Original Paint Brush. Went great. Thanks
Back