• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. 3

Want to build WC 54 ambulance!

I have just acquired a 21st Century WC 57 in the hopes of converting it to a WC 54 ambulance. Any help (Scale drawings, even parts no spare tire) suggestions are welcome and needed! Thanks in advance! I have heard of a couple of builds however posts are old and or incomplete. I also remember...
  2. 3

Teaser photo's project/products

Tesser photo's upcoming projects/products!
  3. 3

AH sdkfz Who has one? willing to help...

There are 2 main producers of the sdkfz 250, 1/6th scale. I was wondering who might have the dash of an Armor Hobbies 250 that might be able to give me the dimensions of the speedometer,gauges, ect? I have the one from Panzerwerks and that set of gauges i have scaled, just need the one for Armor...
  4. 3

HELP! Data Plates...

Hi all, Can anyone here provide me with the missing text (in German of course) the missing text on this data plate for the 250 nue? please contact me through PM here, or dereynes@aol.com And... yes, I am hopeful to be restarting the data plates! Printing has come a long ways in the 8 years...
  5. 3

Would like to introduce a new member tanker

Would like to introduce a new member tanker. Met him on evilbay, make him feel welcome! Seems like a heck of a guy and modeler. Now let's get him to posting stuff!
  6. 3

1/6th US Canvas bucket looking for one

1/6th US Canvas bucket looking for one, anyone know where to find one reasonablly priced?
  7. 3

A Great man passed...

My father, my hero passed Tuesday morning. He was a member of the "Forgotten Theater" of WWII. http://www.ilesfuneralhomes.com/obituary/Stanley-M.-Rains/Des-Moines-IA/1603303
  8. 3

New dash for Toawon WC 52

New dash for Taowon WC 52 New dash I have been working on for my WC.
  9. 3

German Medic Equipment Question???

Dragon medical equipment had a clear flask (medicine bottle) that was filled with a blue liquid. My question is was this a fictitious creation of Dragons or was a real item? If it was a real item what was it?
  10. 3

Happy Indepenence Day!

Happy Indepenence Day! Everyone have a safe 4th!!!!!!!
  11. 3

Status of MD Zy US Motorcycle order?

Has anyone heard news about, or received from Monkey Depot the ZY US motorcycle? Just curious as I have tried to contact them without success...
  12. 3

Does anyone have a pattern or scale drawings for an M8/M20?

Does anyone have a pattern or scale drawings for an M8/M20? I have seen a couple M8/M20's posted here that were scratch built, someones got to have one...? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  13. 3

Markings for KettenKrad?

Hi Guys, I was hoping someone may have reference for correct placement of markings for the Kettenkrad. Unit and spec decals is what I need, the data plates I already have. The reference I have is confusing as I have seen different placements on restored vehicles and war time photo's. Any help...
  14. 3

A tale of strength...

I'm sure some of you have probably seen this... This is one of the most incredible stories I have ever heard! A woman of true greatness. May god bless her and her husband...
  15. 3

Looking for "Bakery" post...

There was a post of someone building a bakery and street scene anybody remember this post? I have been searching for it, but bloody well can't find it! ARRGH!
  16. 3

Blanket?

I am looking for a blanket for a stretcher, does any of the recent DiD WWI figures have a functional blanket in the bedrolls?
  17. 3

Plans for US trailer?

Anyone have scale plans for a US Jeep trailer? Thanks, Paul
  18. 3

Grenade crate markings?

Does anyone have good reference for US grenade crate marking? I have a few but not many. I'm hoping someone else might have more or different than what I have been able to find...? Thanks Paul
  19. 3

latest project

These are my latest WIP. They are made of Basswood, painted with acrylics, and lettering done with rub off lettering. This was a bit of trial and error. Decals wouldn't work I tried. These are not absolute perfect, so future boxes will have the kinks worked out. A side note about the...
  20. 3

More Pack 75MM info downloadable PDF's

https://archive.org/details/TM9-319 https://archive.org/search.php?query=TM%209-1904%20Ammunition%20Inspection%20Guide%201944-03-02%20AND%20collection%3Aadditional_collections https://archive.org/search.php?query=TM%209-2005 https://archive.org/search.php?query=Tm9-1900 TM 9-1901 Artillery...
Back