• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. P

U.S pilot England 1944 wip

hello, any tips on how to get this guy into shape? ie. should i have a parachute with the figure? or is it ok as a sort of at rest with a smoke? thanks for looking ian.
  2. P

Inqusitor And Dark Elf Priestess

hello, thanks for looking ian.
  3. P

paulo parentes dust-unmensch experiments no 1.

hello, here is a boxed fig i got my hands on and have added a greatcoat and newline boots. thanks for looking Ian.
  4. P

"HONEY..........I'M HOME" [sci-fi]

hello, here's the latest. thanks for looking ian.
  5. P

a couple of reworks

hello, while i'm waiting for bits and pieces to arrive for some more sci-fi i have updated a couple of igs just for something to do. new repainted heads added and uniforms have been weathered. thanks for looking ian. they were this
  6. P

clone hunters.

hi there, here's a latest set of figs that seek and destroy illegal clones. thanks for looking ian. ps. love the dwalf hs. thanks enrive!
  7. P

sky pirates

hello, here are the sky pirates of the battle airship spartan. thanks for looking ian.
  8. P

tech com 2029 [ terminator 1 ]. sci-fi.

Hello I have tried using a few coloured films with the lights and then doing a bit of photoshop. If the pic’s are not to your liking please let me know and I’ll get some plane shots. Thanks for looking. Comments always welcome! sergeant, tech com, c. 2029 franklin, dn38419, human...
  9. P

heavy armed sky trooper 2052 [sci-fi]

hello, sky trooper from the battle airship spartain, operation scorched earth 2052. any hints, tips or tricks are always most welcome. thanks for looking ian.
  10. P

DUST anastacia and friend

hello, just a simple couple of figures to show based on the comic series DUST by paulo parentes. tried an expriment using just different shades of grey pastels for the undead look. any tips or crits most welcome. thanks for looking ian
  11. P

comp entry.....sci-fi

hello guys, just thought i'd show this. it's for the 3a and the sci-fi on osw. reserved space for contest. pic's to follow. ;D hello to you all.....well here goes..... after the recovery of a crashed alien craft at the location of roswell, new mexico in 1947, it became clear the...
  12. P

Badlands Finished

finally got around to finish off the figure. thanks for looking ian.
  13. P

Hussar_deaths Head Squadron 2052

hello here's one of the latest. had a go with just pastel colours on tt's hand set thamks for looking ian.
  14. P

jin-roh.....i'm wounded.....over

hello all, i've had this in the box for about a year now and just wanted to do something different for a change. can't remember the author of the post about shortening an mg 34/42 machine gun but i had a go at that also. thanks for looking ian.
  15. P

naval glamour

hello, this one's been on the go for a good few weeks and i'm not sure what else to do. thanks for looking ian.
  16. P

safs pilot...wip

hello, i've got the dallas hs and it looks very sf3d to me. i might change the figure and give him a couple of hand guns in a double holster. all depends on how the repainting goes on the mini-gun. kindly supplied by shaonizzit. thanks chris. any help and ideas most welcome. thanks...
  17. P

DUST..........female grunt

hello all, hope you like. ian.
  18. P

WWR..........son of the desert

hello, thanks for looking ian.
  19. P

ASHLEY WOOD bot hunter..........wwr

hello, loosely based on one of Ash's illustrations. thanks for looking ian.
  20. P

"in the badlands" wip.

hello, still working on this one. looking out for a very big hand held gattling/mini-gun with belt. thanks for looking ian.
Back