• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. O

thetoysurgeon

just got some mortar cases from Dennis, working and non-working. Both look great, and the working case is fantastic
  2. O

Verschaffen Kubelabschleppwagen (PIC RICH)

if you didn't say it was 10 years old most people would never know it, looks as good today as most pics I see of figures costing 3x as much
  3. O

Hammer's Africaners

just finished our first deal, thanks Peter
  4. O

krakow

Just finished a deal with Steve. he went out of his way to get me some parts I needed. Thanks again!
  5. O

A pair of Panzers

thanks guys
  6. O

Operation Cobra Dio

great stuff Fred, I'm already saving to make the trip next year
  7. O

A mixed group revisited

they look real good Gary, but they'd look better at MY house hehehe
  8. O

Nashorn, SECOND- First Images

that's really nice
  9. O

A pair of Panzers

That's would be fun, but I really only have early war figures these days. your area has what I need, more vegetation! My WWII room is basically a 12x14 room filled with tables that have hinged sections I can lower to get everywhere. My Western area is an L shaped table 12 feet at it's...
  10. O

A pair of Panzers

Thanks guys, I was going to number it 121, but I'm crossing my fingers for another tank
  11. O

A pair of Panzers

I finally finished my DML Panzer II B and C. The B is slightly modified and weathered, the C is lightly weathered. I've been working on my play area too but it still has a ways to go.
  12. O

Mutt71

recently completed a deal with Jack, nice guy, good comms
  13. O

Far From Out of the Hobby

some great pieces bill, I'm glad to see your keeping the things you like best.
  14. O

Any hints on Dragon 1/6 scale armor for next year?

GB I'm guessing you chose to quote me because of the raped on price comment, but I'll say this, I hate seeing anyone sell off their collection, more so if they get robbed doing it, see my rant from just a few days ago here some people just make me wonder in My Thoughts, Rants, and whatever else...
  15. O

Any hints on Dragon 1/6 scale armor for next year?

I just hope they do something. Personally I have a hard time thinking many of us will still be here in 5 years if Dragon folds on 1/6th, and isn't replaced by a similar priced figure. Regardless of what the few dragon haters say, without a steady supply of lower priced figures for parts, for...
  16. O

Kane County Toy Show

near Chicago
  17. O

Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.B question

that's what I was thinking too, for the added armor. If I had to take a PZII up against a B1 in France I'd want all the armor I could find lol. I just wanted to do something different, but even the tow cable will make it different then a lot of the tanks out there.
  18. O

Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.B question

thanks for the reply Eduardo, I never did find a pic so I added a tow cable instead
  19. O

Growing motor pool.

nice motor pool, we have a monster of a house, I have the third floor for figures and WWII, and half the basement for western.
Back