• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. The_Dutchman

Making my way back to you

Welcome back!
  2. The_Dutchman

Work in progress Polish infantryman, 1939

That looks really nice!
  3. The_Dutchman

3D printed RC tanks by Warprints

Here is his website: https://www.warprints.xyz/product-category/stl-files/scale-16-stl/
  4. The_Dutchman

Welcome Bender!
  5. The_Dutchman

Is there a source for 1/6th scale tartan cloth?

Try this: https://www.spoonflower.com/collections/206568-1-6-scale-tartans-other-doll-scale-designs-by-weavingmajor
  6. The_Dutchman

Field kitchen II

Looks marvellous Jordi!
  7. The_Dutchman

SdKfz 250 project

No plans to make it RC. The resin I used to print the tracks is too weak to be used for RC. There are better resins that may hold up, but they are really expensive.
  8. The_Dutchman

SdKfz 250 project

Much of a vehicle's or tank's look is defined by the wheels or tracks and the stock tracks were always an eye sore to me. So I deciced to create my own tracks. Also the kit came with two left hand sprocket wheels. Not sure if it's a common problem with this kit, but the sprocket wheels dictate...
  9. The_Dutchman

SdKfz 250 project

With some more spare time available for the hobby, I've decided to finally finish a project that I started back in 2013 (!): an Armour Hobbies Sd.Kfz 250. Back in 2013, a company called Panzerwerks sold 1/6 parts to customize and improve the basic AH kit and I puchased some items of them...
  10. The_Dutchman

Please allow me to introduce myself

Cool video of the neberlwerfer!
  11. The_Dutchman

Reworked Sdkfz 250/8 Neu

Looks great! Are those PanzerWerks tracklinks?
  12. The_Dutchman

Please allow me to introduce myself

Welcome to SAG. Could you please post a link to the nebelwerfer firing?
  13. The_Dutchman

Field kitchen II

If anyone needs the 3 data plates for the Fieldkitchen, I can supply them for a cost of € 4 plus postage. And I'll send you two sets just in case you mess one up... The best way to apply these is by using some very thin (1/24 inch or 1mm) styrene sheet (painted black) and then apply the decals.
  14. The_Dutchman

Warprints

Welcome to SAG!
  15. The_Dutchman

Project - 'D-Day spearhead'

Thanks Steve, I'll check it out!
  16. The_Dutchman

PAK 36 Build

Sorry to read your troubles, hope you're on the mend now. Nice work on the breech! BTW: the new forum allows for bigger pictures, which helps those (like me) with mediocre eye-sight...
  17. The_Dutchman

Field kitchen II

That is a good looking fieldkitchen!
  18. The_Dutchman

Project - 'D-Day spearhead'

Hi Steve, I'm also in the proces of getting the full SPQ squad together, also using a mix of DML and Facepool figures and loose items so I'll keep an eye on this thread. Quick question for you: what did you use to write BROOKLYN in the jacket? Cheers, Randall
  19. The_Dutchman

1/6 fully integrated Stug III G

Wow, you've reached a new level of realism! That interior is stunning and although I have seen plenty great Stugs, I've never seen one with a full interior.
  20. The_Dutchman

WW1 dugout

That looks brilliant! Lots of little details to spot :!:
Back