• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

AH250

Hurry! Hurry! We must resupply our front lines! The Allies have broken through!
bro_250_00.jpg

You men there! grab whatever you can find to open that crate! Hurry! Hurry!
bro_250_01.jpg

We mustn't let down our comrades on the Front! That Armor is needed badly to help push back the Americans! Put your back into! Get that thing open! Now! Now!
bro_250_02.jpg

Quickly now Hans! We must have this Armor ready in two days!
bro_250_03.jpg

Lower the tires Hans! Hurry! We need the the rest of the 250 Parts on the floor, On the Double!
bro_250_04.jpg

You Men! Get that stuff unloaded! we must not fail! Snap to it!
bro_250_05.jpg

Hans! Leave that door be, Come with me. You can start work on the motor. Now! Now!
bro_250_06.jpg

Tensions Rise, as the fatigue of war and lack of sleep, push Hans to the breaking point!
bro_250_07.jpg

Blind Fury overtakes Hans! "I can't take it no More!" "You will NOT make the Deadline" "Shut Up!" Shut Up" "I will Kill you!"
bro_250_08.jpg

Now, As the Emotions of Anger and Hate subside... They are replaced by despair and emptiness, as The Germans realize that it is over. They will not make the deadline to help their front line comrades. The War is Lost.
bro_250_09.jpg

Back