• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

All Hallow's Eve at the Bunker...

Ssgtbear

Machine Gunner
The fighting had been horrific that Halloween Eve. The US Forces had gained alot of ground. The company commander decided to send out two men to scout forward of their new command post. The young Pvt. Nelson whispers to his Sgt. Madux that he sees a bunker up ahead.

100_0226.jpg

Sgt. Madux looks through his binoculars and is puzzled at what he sees.

100_0228.jpg

It appears to be a German Bunker with a skeleton keeping watch.

100_0230.jpg

As Sgt. Madux and Pvt. Nelson aproach the bunker, the skeleton watches them with an intense hunger...

100_0246.jpg

The two soldiers move around to try and find an entrance to the bunker.

100_0235.jpg

The soldiers are not prepared for what they see...

100_0237.jpg

What the hell is that? "Come closer Amerikaner I smell your brains."

100_0239.jpg

Sarge fires a few bursts from his Thompson into the ghoulish Kraut.

100_0244.jpg

As the bells from a distance church ring out their alarming sound, Pvt. Nelson tangles with the freakish skeleton.

100_0231.jpg

Sarge advances further in the bunker an notices another skeleton. This one has stopped moving. Sarge remembers hearing the ringing churh bells and looks at his watch. It is now after midnight. It appears the undead have gone back to their rest. "Hey sarge. The other guys are never gonna believe this."

Hope you enjoyed this. It was fun to do. Gotta start on my next contest entry.

Cheers,

Boyd

Good to see "Bones" in action. Looks Oooooooooh way to scary for me!LOL
Good thing cause the monkey man was about to make another appearance on everyones H/D.

Geoff

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Special thanks again to you Johnny Canuck for Mr. Bones.

Cheers,

Boyd

Back