• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

And The Winners Are........... (Sd.Kfz 250 contest results)

Pangaea95

Site Admin
..........And so our second contest here at the Sixth Army Group comes to an end, a huge thank you to all the entrants, you guys did some amazing work, truly very impressive stuff. In gazing through the entry's I was amazed at what a collection of material this all amounted to, so many wonderfull upgrades and ideas, executed and photographed In detail. A great resouce to anyone wanting to build, detail, and accessorize the AH Sd.Kfz 250. For this you all deserve a big round of applause.

I'd also like to thank everyone who donated all the wonderfull prizes, thier generosity made for some of the best prize packages that I have seen to date In an online contest such as this, If you haven't seen them yet, you can viem them In "The AH Sd.Kfz 250 Contest Section"

I'd also like to thank the Judges, Admins, and Mods for thier contributions In making this contest happen, I say this not just from me, but the members of the community when I say "Thank you" :)

Ok so enough of my rambling, the time has come for us at the SAG to reveal the winners, It wasn't easy to pick 3 guys out of seven, and alot of thought went into this. We used three outside judges who scored the entries based on the criteria outlined In the "Contest Rules Section" We also gave the members a chance to vote In the "The peoples Coice Poll" and without further delay here are the results :)

Ist Place Egonzinc

2nd Place Armourguy

3rd Place Jagdpanther abteilung

Winner of the People's Choice award Is Egonzinc

Congratulations guys, please contact the admins with your shipping info :)

Congrats to the winners...to bad I never saw anything where one could of voted for the peoples choice award. :sad:

Kyle

Concrats to all the winners :shock: How the judges were able to pick three winners out of the seven increditable entries was one tough job. It took me over an hour just to pick the peoples choice award. Great job to all the entries, and Thank you to all those who donated the prizes. And to the board mods for a well run and "completed" contest :cool:

Congratulations!
To all the winners!

Egonzinc was who I vote for in the Peoples choice. They were all fantastic pieces and it was a tough choice. But I think the Judges made the right choice. Egonzinc(Eduardo) 250 with the Grey color scheme is what I want to pattern my 250 after.

Congratulations Eduardo! You seem to lay claim to the prices in all the contest! Great Job.

Fall Out
BRO

Well guys, I'm once again blown away with these awards.
I want to thank those that organized the contest, this forum and last but not least all of those that also recognized my vehicle with the people's award!
I always wanted to something like this vehicle and the contest got me to do it at a faster pace!
Thanks again!
Eduardo

Congrats to the winners and a big THANK YOU and WELL DONE to all the entrants. Each deserves an award, truly excellent work :!: :!:

Congratulations to winners and all of the entrants. Each model entered was outstanding. I'm so glad I was just able to enjoy the photos and not have to be a judge.

Congrat's to all the winners as well as the guy's who kicked ash and got their entries in and didn't make the top three.
There isn't a single entry that isn't a show piece. You all rock in my book.

J-P

Congratulations to all who participated, thank you to all generous donators and of course, congratulations to the 3 happy winner of this contest.

I hope I will be able to enter such contest one day. It give us newbies lessons on how a great basic kit can be turned to a fantastic piece of museum. Thanks for that.

Congrats again guys !

phil

I echo all of the above. The quality of the work was amazing. Congrats to the winners and to all of the participants.

Thanks and congrats to the entrants, the winners, thge prize donators, and SAG.

Another great contest.

Everyone's work was exceptional, and shows just how much our hobby has progressed and gives a slight idea of just what can be accomplished in 1/6th.

Just a little update, the contest section and all the threads have been re-opened for comments and questions, feel free to post. Once again a big thank you to all the entrants :)

Everyone of these was a winner !

Congrats to all of the entries and your skills in this genre are appreciated by the vehicle and non vehicle collectors/customizers. KUDOS !

Many congratulations both to all who entered and those who won - fantastic work all round! 8) :D
...of course I now refer you to the small print in the entry rules which clearly states ( under some magnification ) that the winning vehicle has to be boxed up and shipped to Scotland for post competition scrutineering and em...charity donation! Bwahahahahaha!

Congrats to all the winners. And thanks for all who entered . All of them were worthy, and were great to check out. Very cool :cool: :cool: :cool:

John Schafer

Back