• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Armorpax

Sixty Driver

Administrator
I just received the SdKfz 250 driver seat set, rear seat, fire extinguisher and antennae mount from Armorpax today. The castings are beautiful with no flash other than a paper thin fill found in the lightening holes on the drivers seat rear plate. This paper thin flash can be removed simply with your fingers. No parting lines to be found anywhere, each casting has only a fill plug to be removed. Excellent resin castings that rate a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. Besides the casting quality, the masters the molds were pulled from were equally and obviously as well done. Not at all like the amatuerish junk most often found in this hobby. Besides panzerwerks, Armorpax is now on my super short list of buying things sight unseen (these are the only 2 vendors I will do this with). Money very well spent indeed!

Yeah Armorpax is in the UK and it would seem that items could take weeks or months to arrive. Not the case at all. I receieved my parts in 6 calendar days, pretty amazing as far as I'm concerned.

2 big thumbs up from me, Armorpax is a credit to the state of the art of our hobby. :)

I picked up some of Armorpax's MG ammo pouches and was VERY happy with the service and quality of the items... Thanks Dave!!!

I just received my end of a trade I had with Dave of Armorpax. It is the first time I have ever seen his stuff in person. I am totally speechless on the amout of detail, the packaging and the hospitality Dave showed me. Many pieces that i bet will build into a very fine piece. I know where alot of my money will be going in the future.

Dave you are a true gentleman and craftsman.

Thanks for a great trade!

I've gotten a number of white metal and resin goodies from Dave over the past year or so and it is all real top shelf stuff. Keep up the good work Dave :)

To add to Dave's Armorpax accolades, I just installed the MG34 rumdumfuer(?) mount on my WIP Hetzer. The parts were very cleanly produced and fit together well.

The MG34 mount is pretty much the only part of the vehicle that looks good, but man does it look good!

Back