• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

ATTN ALL NON PLACING PARTICIPANTS

panzerwerk

Administrator
you will receive a prize for just entering , but im very busy right now working on a movie and will not be able to get to it for a couple weeks , im very sorry for the delay and will send them out as soon as i can .

Don't worry !

Don't worry for me, I can wait for you !

Saludos, HECTOR
VEN.gif

There are still 6 entrants who have yet to send in their shipping addresses including you Hector! :D

Entry #7 hectormoranc
Entry #11 gmcdiecast
Entry #13 vikingdivghost
Entry #14 jagdpantherabteilung
Entry #23 malegriffin
Entry #26 colinpowell

Please email your address to : sixtharmygroupcontest@gmail.com

No worries! I've got an order from RPT to keep me entertained :lol: Plus school will help the time pass. Thanks for the prizes even if we didn't place! I find that very generous

No worries, everyone is very busy!!!

We even get a prize for non-placed entrys :-P
I think that's very cool and very generous, I'm in Holland and I was happy I could enter 8)

I tried to enter many contests and I couldn't, because I was on the other side of the globe....

Thanks a lot, I had a great time!!!

Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P

Send to my brother's home in Illinois

Please Send to my brother's home in Illinois, I send a pm with shipping adresses ...

Saludos, HECTOR
VEN.gif

All packages are ready to ship and will be gone in the next 2 days , thanks to everyone for participating !!!!

hope you all like your gifts !

Wow I Really Like Mine!

My participation prize arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised! What a great gift and I will definitely enjoy it - or my one-sixth guys will I should say!

Thanks very much Panzerwerk and Sixth Army Group admins for such a great gesture. You guys are really the best!

Thanks Steve! And thanks to all who donated, I'm REALLY happy :D I got the StugII/Panzer IV rounds. and they are SWEET! No wonder everybody is happy wth you work :D All I need now is a German tank, lol

Thanks Steve for the great tank shells, totally cool gift. And thanks again all admin here on SAG, you put on one hell-of-a contest. :lol:

One last question, what's the best method on painting these babies?

Kyle

Hey Steve and Admins who made the contest possible!

thanks for the great shells and the freakin' cool contest 8-)

Thanks a lot!

Greetz from Holland, (happy) Anouk :-P

i kind of forgot that i was supposed to get something just for participating. i sent in my address a long while back but nothing ever came. did i get forgotten or was it sent? i'm not too concerned as i wasn't expecting any kind of prize but just want to make sure it didn't go to waste (in postal pit of no return or someone else at my house lost it). thanks for the great contest though...
-Carey

every address i received , was mailed a prize , it may have got lost , im not sure , i no longer have the list of names i sent prizes too , if you still want something , please fell free to email me .

Back