• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Beware! The Hundemänner!

johnro6659

Brigade Commander
In 1939 noted German Scientist and DR. Joachim Viktor Handloser was assigned to work on creating the Ultimate German Soldier, a soldier stronger and smarter than any before him. In 1942 he succeeded in is goals. Blinded by his own brilliance and ignorance he set out to make the supposed master race invulnerable. He blended the DNA of many species of animal with his human volunteers/victims of pure Arian race. These first attempts at cloning, genetics and DNA structuring were very top secret and years ahead of their time; most of the info found in the German labs is used today in modern medicine. Recently some of the information that was classified by the US Government has been released do to the Freedom of Information act. Some of the results were too gruesome to publish. These are pictures and stories of what the Germans referred to as the Hundemänner Project. These part Homo sapiens (Man), part Canis familiaris (Dog) were fierce creatures. They were bipedal like a human but, with the strength and instinct of an animal. Dr. Joachim Viktor Handloser was never found and believed to have been taken out by his own creation, some believe he escaped and live on an Island where he continued his experiments, no one knows for sure.

Out of thousands of Hundemänner only a hundred of these survived to maturity and were trained in a secret camp in Germany to fight the allied troops. Any allied troops that were unfortunate to encounter the Hundemänner were never seen after, not even remains were found only a dog tag or equipment remnants were recovered here and there. These soldiers were presumed captured but to this day we still have no idea what actually happened to them. After the war was over these creatures escaped capture and were later seen in counties all over Europe. The people of Europe knew nothing of the German experiments and their Hundemänner, they were thought of as Werewolves because that is what people believed they saw when they encountered them. Many stories have been passed on about these Werewolves but unknown to the population the Hundemänner are gathering and trying to bring back the Nazi Party!! Today they gather in forests and caves far from most humans where they have uniforms and weapons stashed by the hundreds. Sources say that there are thousands upon thousands of them gathering strength in the European forests. Found were only a few pictures of two soldiers taken, found less than one month ago in a cave/lab, this is all we have to go by. These vicious creatures are believed to be 10 times worse than what they came from and growing stronger everyday. According to the records that were found they have all the traits of the most evil of the Nazi Empire genetically coded in their DNA! Recently they have been rumored to be here in the United States somewhere in the mountains of Kentucky. Two Scientists with ties to the US Nazi skinhead party are working in an underground lab creating even more Hundemänner who swear to start the new Reich. Several hunters have seen strange things down in the mountains and we believe they are the mutated failures of the ongoing work to create an even stronger and most evil of these creatures. Campers, hunters and hikers have been disappearing for several years and the government has kept it quite.

Beware the Hundemänner!

These pictures are believed to be of Hans and Klaus - Hundemänner Soldiers, Dr Handloser and his assistant Helga. The identity of the victim/donor is unknown.

Lab_001b.jpg

Lab_002b.jpg

Hans_001b.jpgKlause_001b.jpg

DonorDNA.jpg

Thanks,

I guess I should add a little about the bash.

The two Hundemänner figures are DML bodies sporting Lanard K9 Korps heads. They are wearing ITPT SS Unis, 21st Jack Boots and DML crusher caps and I think all DML gear. The victim/donor is a McFarlane Tortured Souls figure. The Dr. is another Lanard K9 Korps figure. The Female is a Power Team figure basically as it came with the exception of the armband.

WOOF, WOOF!!!!
Who's knocking on the door?
:shock:

Great work, the tortured victim does it :lol:
Would like one of these guys in my
"SS geist-battalionen"....

Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P

I never heard of the "Weird War" comics, I'm going to do some searches on line and see what I can come up with. I would love to get some ideas from them. This type of kitbash is always fun there are no rules so you can go wild.

Back