• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Entry #19 "Bildschirmjaeger"

SgtRock

Site Admin
France 1944,

after the invasion of Normandy, a Leibstandarte Kampfgruppe led by
SS-Sturmbannführer Edmund Seitz is resting and discussing some battle-tactics for the next day of bitter fighting against the skilled American paratroopers of the 101st airborne-division. Suddenly an enemy grenade explodes near the H.Q of the Kampfgruppe! All of the men jumped up, as if they were electrocuted. Sturmbannführer Seitz orders Grenadiere Kurt and Lothar to regroup the furniture immediately, in order to make a hiding place: the soldiers can defend themselves better now, they almost can’t see through the smoke left by the grenade. Bernhardt is rushing for the stairs to get to his sniper-spot. The American counter-attack is massive, a huge rain of bullets is fired by the U.S paratroopers, Sturmbannführer Seitz and Genadier Lothar are hit! The Sani is trying to take care of them, it’s already too late for Lothar. Grenadier Kurt is jumping in to bring the Sani‘s gear but like Lothar, Sturmbannführer Seitz didn’t make it, the Sani couldn’t stop his bleeding. The soldiers have to break their dog-tags. Bernhardt is shooting at the paratroopers like a madman, to put a stop to the counter-attack.

1%7E14.jpg

2%7E13.jpg

3%7E13.jpg

4%7E12.jpg

5%7E12.jpg

6%7E11.jpg

Anouk,

I was totally blown away to find out your entry was made by a 16 year old young lady. To have the kohonas to enter this contest shows me you have the 1/6th savy. Your interest is unbelievable. Hell you are already asking me how to build mine crates and I've only met you 3 days ago. Great job and keep em coming.

Very nice! BTW, was this the house you used in one of your dio shoots? I knew it looked familier :D I really liked the posing and unis on your figs!

I to am awe-struck that a 16 year old young lady has done a great story line! Well done :) I look forward to your future works.

Regardless of age and gender I thought this was a cool photo shoot, thanks for participating, and look forward to seeing more of your work :)

Back