• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Entry #4 Big Red One

Pangaea95

Site Admin
October 31, 1944
The last two survivors of a Recon team race back to base camp. An unseen enemy has completely wiped out the entire squad

p.jpg

The sound of their boots is all that can be heard in the silent camp. Their hearts pound with fear as they head for the Machine Gun pit.

p1.jpg

Both are seasoned veterans of the war, but they have never experienced anything like this. Among their own dead lay massacred Nazi's, and not a shot fired.

p2.jpg

"What the hell could have done that!?"
"I don't know, get them ammo belts ready!"
"There's something out there, and it ain't no man."
"LOCK N' LOAD! "

p3.jpg

"Over there !"
The .30 calibur Machine Gun roars to life with a long burst
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

p4.jpg

Firing blindly, at an unseen enemy, the troopers continue to lay down a hailstorm of machine gun fire. BBBRRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

p5.jpg

They Pause to reload, and the Celtic Hunter from another Galaxy strikes to claim another prey. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

p6.jpg

"What the hell are you! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

p7.jpg

The nightmarish battle continues, but the troopers are no match hand to hand with the inter-galactic hunter. "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

p8.jpg

Through out all of time these Demons of war have hunted, and on this Halloween night of 1944, they have claimed their victory. with a mighty battle cry they call to the elders above as they claim their trophies.

p9.jpg

Back