• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Every 1/6 (and 1/1) scale male's fear, 31 october 1941.

hallo1.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

hallo2.jpg

What's going on out there?
I'd better go check it out...

hallo3.jpg

WASS!?!?!
Gotcha!!!!

hallo4.jpg

Where the hell am I?
MEIN GOTT, YOU???

hallo5.jpg

WOEHAHAHAHAAAHAH!
I will start a new order, and I shall rule the world!
And you will be the only male survivor, Ken!

*Yawn* someone said that before.....
HUH? Ken? you're even more horrible than I thought!

hallo6.jpg

What the...! she didn’t tie me up and she didn’t take my Luger?
Now that’s what I call stupid!

hallo7.jpg

You're finished!
[fade:3940ce018f]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/fade:3940ce018f]Why am I always so dumb?

hallo8.jpg

BTW: It's Kurt, not Ken, Airhead!
I'd better go plant some garlic, and I should buy a cross, I'm sure she'll return as a zombie or something like that.... maybe I'll tell you guys about my witch-hunt next year.....

Happy Halloween, Woehahahahahahha!!!! :evil:

Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P

Sorry it took so long for me to post I couldn't get the pics to download on my PC all I got were yellow banners saying there was an Error. Dam Dial up! Pretty funny that Barbie is pretty scary. How did you get the face like that?

The little wifey did that to me one year and sent me a ransom note,something about leaving the seat up.But anyway my troops rescued the lost troop and the seats still up!

Back