• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Letter from camp

chamildav

Dear Dad,
I'm having a great time here at the Olympic training facility. Heer Spender and Fraulein Dr. Elsa have been very nice and say they think I'm a shoe in for a Gold Medal at the 1940 Games in power lifting. I'm very excited and looking forward to showing what Heer Spender calls "The superiority of the aryan ubermensch" at the summer games in two years. One question dad, what's an "aryan ubermensch"?
I just want to thank you for making me the man I am. And Fraulein Dr. Elsa says thanks too. I know you've often said that you wanted me to be a man of many parts and I know now that I am. and Elsa said she appreciates your choice of parts too, whatever that means.
I'm enclosing a picture of myself and F. Dr. Elsa and Heer Spender as well as your former lab assistant and my current roomate Mr. Bobo. I can tell he misses home as do I but it's been a great experience for him and Heer Spender says he's never seen a gymnast who can hold a candle to Bobo. I know he's going to make us all proud too.
Love from your devoted son,
The Monster
PS - I never understood why you named me "The Monster" but again Elsa said she couldn't imagine me being named anything else and then said "woof". She does different experiments with me than you Dad, and they are way more fun, but I'll save that for another letter.
familyportrait1.jpg

familyportrait2.jpg

I was really lazy and completely recacitrant in getting something done for this and I told Randy I'd post something. I have a bunch of stuff I started that I though would make a neat little vignette but I'm never gunna' get it done this year so here are a few of the players. I'll get em' next time I tell ya'!

I guess my first post never made it! I don't remeber what I put in it but I thought this was great and prett funny. I like the blonde SS girl. LOL I have a couple Cy Girls done up like that.

Back