• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Nomad.......

gebirgsjager6thss

Battalion Commander
Nomad gave me permission to create this page for him. And while all you "Old Timers" know his work and who he is, I thought I would create this page to introduce the newbies to our hobby to him.
Nomad makes German insignia,but you might as well call it art.
I just finished a trade with him and the insignia he made for me was beyond belief. And while I had heard from other SAG members how good the insignia was I still was not prepared for just how fantastic they look. I had ordered SS and Wehrmacht collar tabs,shoulderboards,Narvik arm shields,Luftwaffe pilots badges and officer and M43 cap Edelweiss badges and everything came out beautifully.
The Edelweiss cap badges (with and without stems),pilots badges and Narvik arm shields are made out of metal and it looks like the SS and Wehrmacht collar tabs have metal parts as well to give them a completely real looking 3-D effect.
Here is a link to a page that has pictures of some of his work:

http://onesixthnet.yuku.com/topic/5546

I have to say the pictures on the site do not do his work justice. You have to have it in your hand to really appreciate the work that goes into each piece. The badges are fantastic with all the intricate carvings that can only be seen when you have it in your hand.
I will be buying as much as I can from him in the future and I recommend him very highly.
GJ

I just got another order (some LW things) from Patrick. Outstanding quality, quick service....order with confidence.

I just got another order (some LW things) from Patrick. Outstanding quality, quick service....order with confidence.

I have been a happy custom of Patrick's for a couple years but he's dropped off the grid since about April of 2011. I know that he moved last summer, but I haven't been able to receive a reply from him using the physical address, email, or telephone numbers that previously worked. Can someone help me contact him?

I recently got some of Patrick's amazing insignia, he communicated via email, all info is posted in link in first post

Back