• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Panzersniper aka Jason Polito JP-Hobbies

panzersniper

Platoon Leader
Hello everyone, great to be around such a wonderful group of people.

Love all the custom work and the kitbashing very clever ideas Boot 25 ,Ptv. Skwerl, Panzerwerk and the Toy Surgeon to name a few.

This is a great hobby to be a part of.

-Jason

I dealt with Jason (panzersniper, JP-Hobbies) with satisfaction long before he became a member here.
My latest purchase is typical of him: good item, good price, and fast shipping. In addition, he refunded excess shipping costs without being asked. How many etailers do that?

Thanks for the kind words..We try to offer quality products at the very best prices for you, after all i'm a a collector too!

Thank you for your support!

-Jason

Completed a trade with Jason a few weeks ago and everything went smooth. He was very generous as well. Thanks again Jason.

Boyd

What can I say that hasn't been said? His store is one of the best on the web, it's one one of two that make up most all of my purchases. Always good prices and cheap shipping :!:
Ben

I enjoy to deal with Jason as my last purchase he threw in some extras and I want to thank him for it. Thank You Jason. If you are on the fence about buying from him at JP-Hobbies by all means go ahead and buy as you will not be disappointed. Thanks again Jason for all you do for us here. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future.
SHEP

Completed much trades with Jason.

Excellent communication, service and shipping.

Is one of my principal loose providers.

Jordi

Hi,

I have just bought some loose parts from JP Hobbies.

Excellent communication and fast service, and i even got a refund on overpaid postage.

A highly recommended seller.

Gary

Hi,

I have just received my order from Jason today.
Excellent service - 8 days from the USA to me here in the UK....

Gary

Back