View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 01:45 PM   #26
johnro6659
Brigade Commander

I tell people I collect DOLLS! When the shock wears off I say well, G.I.Joes that makes it less shocking and most guys say I had Joes as a kid they were cool! Then all the questions come. Most people don't know a Joe from a Bbi or Dragon figure so G.I.Joe covers it well. Some girls I meet think it's cool and one really hot girl I met replied WOW! I collect Barbies heres my number. Well worth it! Too bad my current GF has no hobbies. :-( I have several Jewish friends who don't mind my collection because they know me and know I never beleived in the politics of the German party. I only have one friend I don't tell because he spent most of his childhood in a concerntration camp and both parents were killed by the bastards. Steve even had his back broken at the age of 8 by a German gaurd for stealling a potato! If people can't handel my hobby the can kiss my A** plain and simple. I could waste my money on booze, sports or even worse drugs at least I have something to show for the money I spend and if for some reason I decide to change hobbies I'll get a lot of it back.
So guys don't be shy shout it from the mountain top "I COLLECT DOLLS!!"LOL
The Fighting Sixth of New England
Bella detesta matribus
johnro6659 is offline   Reply With Quote