Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Dog Tags > Member Bios (R-Z and Numbers)

Member Bios (R-Z and Numbers) Group Member Bios, Personal Homepages, Photo Galleries and Trade References R-Z and Numbers

Old 02-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
fusilier1944
Company Commander

thegreatshaggy

I just sold something to Pete and since the Army brings him up my way I was able to meet in person for the exchange. We had a good chat about real life and the hobby. Everything went smooth, he's a real honest guy from my experience with him. Thanks dude!

(Not sure if this belongs in with the "T" or the "G" section but since he was in this area on the 6th Div I did the same here.)
fusilier1944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #2
Pangaea95
Site Admin

Just finished a trade with Pete as well, went smooth as silk, great guy to deal with all around
Old 03-11-2009, 04:14 AM   #3
lightning sword
Mortarman

Hey Pete, sorry for being slow to post feedback.

I just completed a trade with Pete. Completely smooth transaction. Consistent commo andPete shipped item immediately.

Trade with TGS with confidence.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
Hammer's Africaners
First Sergeant

Just received my goods from a trade, packed well, shipped quick, great guy to deal with....Hammer
Old 09-06-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
Actionfigureman09
Company Commander

I just finished a smoothe transaction with Pete. Everything went well, he shipped very quickly, was great with communication, and gave me a good price.

Thanks,
Ben
Actionfigureman09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #6
thegreatshaggy
Sniper

Hey Guys thanks for all the feedback left above.

Well where to start for me, well I got into the hobby a little over ten years ago collecting 21st Century Toys and then made the job up to Dragon. I started off collecting modern and then caught the WWII bug, then got sick of it and went back to modern, and then caught the WWII bug and then it was off and now back to stay for my primary area of collecting interest balanced out with some modern and scifi/video game/movie figures here and there. So that pretty much explains the hobby portion.

As for the rest, well served 8 years in the US Army with three combat deployments to Iraq starting in March 2003 and the last one ending in Janurary 2009 a few months before I got out. Currently reside in Camillus, NY and dream of someday having my own place where I can host get togethers from fellow collectors in the frozen Northeast to come together for photoshoots and BBQ while swapping items and stories afterwards.

As for WWII history, both my grandfathers and a lot of my uncles served in the military both in the Army, Navy, and Marines and only about ten years ago did I start learning more of what they did from stories my grandmother would tell me about my grandfather or his brothers. I talked to one of my uncles who was a PLT Tank Commander in 4th Armored Division who had five tanks shot out around him from tangling with various German Panzers. I'm a pretty much self proclaimed WWII history buff that tries to learn as much as possible from the time era either watching movies, reseraching, or reading various books on the time period. I'm also a collector of vintage WWII firearms and have avrious examples of American and German firearms in my collection, my prize pieces being that of a functioning Sturmgewehr 44 and a 1942 Springfield M1 Garand Rifle.
thegreatshaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
gebirgsjager6thss
Battalion Commander

Location: Farthest Point From the Bright Centre Of The Universe
I just finished a trade with Pete and it could not have gone better. He got the package off fast and even included a surprise extra for me for which Iam GREATLY thankful for. I really needed that Pete!
I can highly reccommend him to trade with,he is a great guy and I would trade with him again anytime.
Thanks for everything Pete!
GJ
gebirgsjager6thss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
thetoysurgeon
Battalion Commander

JUst completed a trade with Pete. Went off without a hitch ! Thanks Pete.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
pzrwest
Brigade Commander

Just completed a deal with Pete and couldn't be more pleased. Shipping was fast and the price was super as well. Highly recomend dealing with Pete. Thank you very much Pete it's been a pleasure.... Harold
Old 05-05-2020, 09:18 PM   #10
Panzercommander HOH
Battalion Commander

Re: thegreatshaggy

Just completed a GREAT trade with Pete!

Excellent communication throughout and fast shipping!

We swapped some harder to find items that made this trade even sweeter!

Thanks again for a great trade, Pete!

Fred

The SSCC on Facebook
Panzercommander HOH is offline   Reply With Quote