• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. J

3rd Armour Corps M4 Sherman

Hi Everyone .Just completed the interior of my M4 Sherman. The radio set is from Panzerwerk and the .50 cal mount is from Armorpax. The entire interior is made of Styrene including the main gun and the driver's instrument panel. I still have to dirty the floor to give it that used look. [/IMG]...
  2. J

DFS 230 Glider

Hi again everyone. During this nice weather I finally got a chance to take some pics of my DFS 230 glider which I made during the winter months. The glider is completely made from Styrene. For the cockpit instruments I photocopied the real ones and reduced them to 1/6th scale. The MG15 is from...
  3. J

Marder ll (late version)

Hello everyone. I'm using Dragon's panzer ll chassis to build my late version Marder ll. The drivers seat is from Panzerwerk , the Bosch head light is from Armorpax and the diamond pattern sheet metal plates are from Toyriffic. The interior is all scratch built from Styrene. If anyone is doing...
  4. J

Easy company Dec44 part1

Hi everyone .Here are some pics of the boys from Easy Company on the road somewhere between Foy and Bastogne in December 1944. The Jeep is the Dragon 1/4 ton truck with Soldier Story figures.
  5. J

Tiger 241 update #3

Thank you guys for your very kind remarks. As promised here is the third set of pictures with the Tiger l in the field. The model is not motorised but it does roll well by hand. I have not completed the model of the Maybach 250 engine. So, there is nothing yet in the engine compartment...
  6. J

Tiger 241 update #2

Hi Everyone! After three years of work I have finaly finished my Tiger l from the 102 sSSpanzer Abteilung in Normandie. This model is a heavily modified FOA kit. The interior is all scratch built from Styrene. The hull of the vehicle has many components from Toyriffic ie, the Cupola and many...
  7. J

late version Jagdpanther for sale

This is probably the only Jagdpanther on the market with a full interior(engine ond fighting compartment). The running gear is from Panzerwerk. The vechicle does roll ,however, it is intended as a static model not a play toy. It comes with everything you see except the crew and the bucket. If...
  8. J

Tiger 241 turret interior update

Hi everyone, Thank you for all of your kind comments on my previous posts. I have just completed the gunner's sight which is made of styrene . The leather head support is made of clay. In this view you are looking at the rear escape hatch.
  9. J

coaxial panzer MG34

Hi everyone , I just finished my Styrene coaxial MG34 mount which was fitted inside the tiger's turret. The ammo sack is Dave"s beautiful work from Armorpax. The last image shows the MG34 as it was mounted beside the tiger's 88mm gun. I still have some work to do inside the turret. For example...
  10. J

Jagdpanther 122 (Late version)

Hi everyone! I've made some improvments on my Jagdpanther after completing my 250/3. I've changed the mantlet and thanks to Armortek it now has the proper muzzle brake. The Jagdpanther had the same muzzle brake as the late version Tigerl and the king Tiger. The entire running gear including the...
  11. J

Sd kfz 250/3 finaly done

Hello everyone, I've finaly completed my 250/3 thanks to the help from Panzerwerk. This 250 belongs to the 11th panzer division stationed somewhere in Russia. The radios are from Panzerwerk .The radio rack I made myself with the help from Sixtydriver. Everything you see I made myself from...
  12. J

Tiger 1 Radio set

Hi Everyone, I'm still working on my late version Tiger l .I've finished the lower hull and I'm currently working on the turret interior. The radios that you see here are originaly the Fuf radios from Sixtydriver purchased throught Panzerwerk with some major modifications in order to look like...
  13. J

Inside the beast(Tiger 1 E)

Hi everyone , for the last four months I've been working on my Rolling Thunder Tiger 1 E. I am starting with the inside lower hull and working my way outside. I started the lower hull with Styrene tubing and worked my way up from there. Everything you see in the pics is either made from Styrene...
  14. J

My Sd Kfz 250/7 Mortar version PICS ADDED

Hi Guys, I just completed my 250/7 Heavy mortar S.GR.W 34 Troop version. The Mortar is from Dragon and many of the external components are from Panzerwerk. The seats and transmission are from Armorpax. To get the interior layout just right I used the Loading plan from the book by Total...
  15. J

250/3 radio rack pics

Hi everyone, For the past two weeks I've been working on a radio rack for my 250/3. It is all made of Styrene with metal latches. The only thing missing is of course the radios. They will be coming in the near future from Sixty driver.For those of you familiar with his work, you can bet they...
  16. J

Jagdpanther abteilung Sd Kfz 250 contest entry

Hello everyone, here is my Sd Kfz 250/3 from the 11th panzer division on the Eastern front(Ost Front). I had to completely rebuild the entire front suspension system in order to make it more accurate. The entire engine is scratch built from styrene ,paper and rubber. The interior is also scratch...
Back