• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Jagdpanther abteilung Sd Kfz 250 contest entry

Hello everyone, here is my Sd Kfz 250/3 from the 11th panzer division on the Eastern front(Ost Front). I had to completely rebuild the entire front suspension system in order to make it more accurate. The entire engine is scratch built from styrene ,paper and rubber. The interior is also scratch built , from the transmission to the seats and the back hatch. The steering wheel and the front radio set are from Panzerwerk.

The exterior has many components from Panzerwerk ie. the road wheels. Other external accessories are from Armorpax and 6th scale Icons. The distance markers, tool box, medical box and exhaust pipe cover are scratch built . It has so far taken me over a year to build and it is still not finished. I'm waiting for the awesome MwEc and SwS30 radios from sixty drver. Enjoy!

jp1.jpg

jp2.jpg

jp3.jpg

jp4.jpg

jp5.jpg

jp6.jpg

jp7.jpg

jp8.jpg

jp9.jpg

jp10.jpg

I would like to thank the judges for making the difficult choices. I'm honoured to come in 3rd place because my 250 is not even finished yet. egonzinc did an amazing job!!

This is an amazing vehicle with more details than my model could hope for. The interior looks 1:1, down to the wires in the dash area...amazing!
The large fender bin looks amazing also. The ENGINE! WOW! it looks that with a little lighter fuid this puppy would turn over!
I was going to build a 250/3 with aerials and when I saw this one posted i realized I had to make a change of plans!
I left the aerial for a DAK piece I hope to make sometime his year...
E

Back